You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Dark_Night2909

Favorite battleship

35 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
4 posts
384 battles

So I know now lots of people love battleship but what is you're Favorite battleships make a list 

Usa= iowa and  North Carolina and of course  Missouri which i never had but loved it as it from movie if you know what i mean and of course Montana

japan=Yamato and Musahshi and  full upgraded fuso 

U.k love all of them

german of course all of them

but which only ones  i bet lots people like lol

[SPTR]
Members
1,762 posts
848 battles

Haven't played Jap BB's other than Crapwachi, so I can't say much there. Texas is good IF u get into a game with CV's.

Really liked Kaiser. Somehow enjoyed Gneisenau.

[AAA]
Members
432 posts
5,471 battles

HMS Nelson is a hoot! 

I enjoy the DoY and Alabama so I would say KGV and North Carolina out of the tech tree. 

However 16 gunned Lyon is a blast

• Cool 1

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
2,253 posts
8,622 battles

In this game it's the Kongo, followed by the Hood and Scharnhorst. I like the Myogi too. Anything that blurs the line between battleship and battlecruiser :Smile_teethhappy:

• Cool 2

Members
3,564 posts
6,893 battles

Bismarck, Scharnhorst, Amagi, Lyon...

and of course the Borodino:

5afa476748481_FFBorodino5.jpg.df25cf8f4d744bfe5dc36eef3563f52a.jpg

Edited by Stauffenberg44

[WOLFB]
Members
1,732 posts
8,282 battles

IJN : Nagato and Kongou. Both have been so much fun and powerful.

UK: KGV and Queen Elizabeth. Queen Elizabeth is a really good ship for her tier and KGV is fun.

German: Bismarck.

French: Lyon and République. I had the chance to try Republique during the space battle mode and she's so deadly. 

US: I have no interest in US BB but I suppose every BB past T7 are great.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
15,665 posts
9,071 battles

Tojo's  flagship at Tsushima.

800px-HMS_Prince_of_Wales_(1902).jpg+

[NBGC]
Members
331 posts
3,565 battles

Definitely going to say Alsace and North Carolina.

The Alsace has great secondaries and can push the enemy out almost single handedly. The citadel is nicely hidden and rarely gets penetrated. 

The North Carolina has great shell dispersion and AA. Can push/bow tank quite nicely.

[WOLF6]
Members
314 posts
4,551 battles

Alabama , Missouri , Bismark , Tirpitz and Scharnhorst . Out of what I have and play frequently .

[RKLES]
Members
7,214 posts
9,006 battles

Japan: Nagato and Yamato 

Germany: Bismarck and Gneisenau

British: Warspite / Queen Elizabeth and Duke of York ( but not KGV since the DOY Hydro makes all the difference)

United States: Missouri And Texas

France: Normandie ( with ocean liner camo) and Richelieu ( with decorative gold camo)

Italy: N/A

Russia: They barely had anything Naval wise, so nothing suits me

[ZIPPO]
Members
1,558 posts
3,539 battles

Of all the BBs? Colorado is my choice, she just plain works for me and I always have a blast in here

Japan: I'm loving the Amagi, played it plenty on multiple PTS, Fuso is right up there too

American: Aside from Colorado it will be the South Carolina, plays like the Colorado and I have a blast everytime a club the seals

German: Kinda a split between Bayern and Scharnhorst, I do waaaay to good in the Bayern and the Shiney Horse is a hoot

French: Dunkerque, shes quirky and I love quirky ships, I'm only up to Tier 4, slow going because none of the ships do anything for me from what I've seen in battles

British: I'm loving the QE right now, I use nothing but AP in all the ships to prove a point that firing only HE is stupid. Nelson is ok I don't quite get it yet and I think I will like the KGV because it looks odd and I like odd

Russian: I only have the October Revolution and I like her allot, fun ship

• Cool 1

[STW-M]
Members
2,078 posts
5,874 battles

Keep in mind I'm limited by what I've played so far

Japan: Nagato and Fuso

Germany: Bismarck and Bayern

British: Orion, Iron Duke, and Nelson (sorry QE and DOY)

United States: North Carolina, Missouri (Iowa soon), New Mexico/Arizona, Texas (just for the lols)

France: Normandie (haven't played the line much)

Italy: N/A

Russia: October Revolution

[RLGN]
Members
8,269 posts
17,289 battles
1 hour ago, Stauffenberg44 said:

...and of course the Borodino:

5afa476748481_FFBorodino5.jpg.df25cf8f4d744bfe5dc36eef3563f52a.jpg

1 hour ago, BrushWolf said:

800px-HMS_Prince_of_Wales_(1902).jpg

Perhaps some day; Mikasa-Borodino Divisions...:cap_haloween:

12 minutes ago, Admiral_Thrawn_1 said:

British: Warspite

France: Normandie ( with ocean liner camo)

Seconded. add Dunkerque, because driving it taught me to like a second British pick; Nelson.

3 minutes ago, Psycodiver said:

American: Aside from Colorado it will be the South Carolina.

Respecced my South Carolina for secondaries and had a 100+ secondary hits game the first or second time out. She’s surprisingly good that way.

Colorado started with a zero point captain on a dare, and she’s currently my highest wr battleship.

Wyoming. My Ole’ Reliable. Back when I first started playing; my go-to ship to complete damage missions.

• Cool 1

Supertester
3,004 posts
10,057 battles

The New Mexico...

Starting way back when it was just the IJN and USN lines, the Fuso was supposed to bee "the best" because "the numbers" said it was. I worked my tail off to find out why the New Mexico was supposedly inferior.

What I found out was, people weren't playing her correctly. And after 1,440 battles in just that ship, I still love playing her.

Members
182 posts
728 battles
2 hours ago, Dark_Night2909 said:

So I know now lots of people love battleship but what is you're Favorite battleships make a list 

Usa= iowa and  North Carolina and of course  Missouri which i never had but loved it as it from movie if you know what i mean and of course Montana

japan=Yamato and Musahshi and  full upgraded fuso 

U.k love all of them

german of course all of them

but which only ones  i bet lots people like lol

Texas.

[-TC]
[-TC]
Members
305 posts
1,735 battles

Montana, Alabama, Konig and Kongo. Mostly. I do like my KGV sometimes.

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
1,341 posts
14,874 battles

I just love the Lyon.  

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,803 posts
15,265 battles
2 hours ago, BrushWolf said:

800px-HMS_Prince_of_Wales_(1902).jpg+

Which WoW gave the worst main gun accuracy in the game, LOL;  Russian revenge on Admiral Togo for waffle stomping them.

[C-1]
[C-1]
Members
361 posts
6,810 battles

US: New Mexico was my first love down the tree; slow as molasses, but can turn on a dime and has a shotgun broadside the likes no other tier 6 can muster. Then came the North Carolina; a fickle lass that took some time to get a feel for and eventually learned that ladies got a stiff jaw. If she can keep her nose pointed at the enemy, she need not even break a sweat when that AP comes flying in. Stopped there for now while I go through every nation and get all tiers to 8 across the board. Will probably fall in love with Iowa when I can afford her lol. That one has got expensive taste.

Jap: Kongo is the first of the line that won my heart there. A bit weak around the armor, but fast and the range at which she can reach out and ruin another ships day (though prone to RNG) is nothing to take lightly either. Then you have her meaner sister; Fuso. A sibling with the same problems as her lower tier in terms of armor, but makes up for it with a devastating broadside. You don't know just how much those extra guns matter until you instantly delete another ship with one good salvo at range; not counting close range which is just all the more glorious. Currently at Nagato... nothing particularly special to report on that one; I expect the Amagi to change how the armor game works with this tree though.

Ger: The Konig... alas I will buy it back one day. This beauty can instantly delete any cruiser within its sights for its tier. Though lacking the punch to go toe-to-toe with a BB every time, she's never let me down with dealing with anything foolhardy enough to let me get a shot at their broadsides. Then I have my beloved Bismarck... you never know just how much you love Dakka until you've got a enemy willing to get within range of your secondary guns in this beast. I'd say that the Bismarck is on fire (yeah bad joke, but true), but at least anything within 11km's of her would also be burning.

Brit: Have yet to find one that I like so far. Currently stuck at the Queen Marry and well... the ole girl can dish out damage well enough with the right choice of round given a situation, but not particularly special.

French: Normandy has a great paint job (with the liner camo). Fast enough to move around and get to where it needs to be, all the while having guns that punish just about anyone that shows a broadside. But I've yet to get past it so my opinion may change later on.

Honorable Mentions goes to Bayern for it's a hell of a ship all round and Texas because of historical significance and AA that will make even a tier 7 carrier question its resolve. You also have the Oktyabrskaya Revolutsiya <copy/paste: because screw trying to actually remembering how to spell it and type that out. A mean red-devil that can do some serious damage if you choose to ignore its presence. For a tier 5 to be carrying 12 main guns that can fire at a protected angle, you'd best respect it.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
15,665 posts
9,071 battles
8 hours ago, Umikami said:

Which WoW gave the worst main gun accuracy in the game, LOL;  Russian revenge on Admiral Togo for waffle stomping them.

What is worse is the cripplingly short secondary range which turns her into a co-op queen. When you get a low DD count match yolo'ing into the middle of the enemy bots and listening to the 6" guns barking is glorious.