You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
flynbob

Impossible Personal Mission

11 comments in this topic

[LOD_2]
Beta Testers
2 posts
6,663 battles

Personal Mission showed up today (May 14,2018):  Be in top 2 players in RANKED battle , win a Container.  CONDITION = Tier VII ???????

Ranked battles can only be played with tier 8 ships... I was top player on winning team... do I get container or not ?

Thanks

[PVE]
Members
5,615 posts
18,201 battles

Wargaming really needs to lock this mission UNTIL someone hits rank 1.... There are a dozen threads on Reddit asking the same thing since this new season of ranked started. 

[5D5]
Members
2,286 posts
14,332 battles

This mission has been there for at least the last 3 ranked seasons. Yet every season dozens of these threads. No one reads the games notes, it's all explained there.

[INTEL]
Members
6,660 posts
25,711 battles
6 minutes ago, 1SneakyDevil said:

This mission has been there for at least the last 3 ranked seasons. Yet every season dozens of these threads. No one reads the games notes, it's all explained there.

Reading is OP.

[5D5]
Members
2,286 posts
14,332 battles
1 minute ago, alexf24 said:

Reading is OP.

Especially since OP thinks Ranked is only T8 this year. He's in for a surprise should he reach rank 10.

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,936 posts
7,508 battles
1 hour ago, flynbob said:

Personal Mission showed up today (May 14,2018):  Be in top 2 players in RANKED battle , win a Container.  CONDITION = Tier VII ???????

Ranked battles can only be played with tier 8 ships... I was top player on winning team... do I get container or not ?

Thanks

News articles, tons of forum threads, many dev and player answers, and yet players still don't get it.

Rank 1 plays at T7. Ranks 10-2 play at T10. Ranks 23-11 play at T8. Everything, including rank rewards, is available if you take a split second to check, instead of running to the forums, where again the info is available, to moan and complain and show your lack of comprehension, while wondering "why I'm not gittin mines." Over 5200 rounds, and you still don't understand how things work, or where to find information. 

I'm not trying to be evil, or demeaning, but, seriously, man.

[STW-M]
Members
2,051 posts
5,861 battles

Basically, once you reach rank 1, you have the option of playing in the super league, alongside all the rank 1 players, in tier 7 ships.

Of course, one of the problems with that is that the queue tends to be quite empty most of the time.

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,797 posts
15,217 battles

At this point, after seeing at least a dozen of these threads in the Forum alone, I'm starting to consider them as BAIT.

[PVE]
Members
5,615 posts
18,201 battles
Just now, Umikami said:

At this point, after seeing at least a dozen of these threads in the Forum alone, I'm starting to consider them as BAIT.

Go on Umi, take a nibble!

Yeah they are getting old though.

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,797 posts
15,217 battles
3 minutes ago, Taylor3006 said:

Go on Umi, take a nibble!

Yeah they are getting old though.

Screw that; last time i commented on one of these threads I was involved for 3 hours answering foolio responses.