Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
admiral_beto

just a poll of three questions to get a doubt out of my head

a personal poll about italians ships and a second poll about the italian  

30 members have voted

This poll is closed for new votes
  1. 1. if im in love of the 4 italians ships im gonna be hated by the community of loving the ship that all people seems to hate

    • yes
      6
    • no
      24
  2. 2. what ship do you like more from the regia marina

    • roma
      5
    • duca delgi abruzzi
      2
    • duca d'aosta
      4
    • giulio cesare
      19
  3. 3. as we all should remember all the 4 italians where not very liked by our CC at the first time so i must ask what ship surppases your own expectations aside your favorite CC own review of the 4 ships

    • roma
      3
    • duca delgi abruzzi
      4
    • duca d'aosta
      7
    • giulio cesare
      22
  4. 4. what ship do you hate more from the regia marina

    • roma
      7
    • duca delgi abruzzi
      9
    • duca d'aosta
      10
    • giulio cesare
      2

  • Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/17/2018 at 03:59 AM

10 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Members
46 posts

i just wanna know what its the people opinion about the regia marina ships we have in game

edit 1 : added the hate question that i forgot to put on the original

Edited by admiral_beto

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
182 posts
728 battles
1 minute ago, admiral_beto said:

i just wanna know what its the people opinion about the regia marina ships we have in game

  • roma Utter garbage.
     
     0
  • duca delgi abruzzi Utter garbage.
     
     0
  • duca d'aosta Fun but does no damage either he or ap.
     
     1
  • giulio cesare Utter garbage.
 
I own them all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
974 posts
1,871 battles

Honestly no one's going to flame you for liking a ship no one else does. that'll just be petty. as for your poll 

1 same as above

2 Roma

3 Roma I didn't like her to much when I first got her but once I learned how to play her she's been a lot of fun. The CCs do not necessarily have the most unbiased opinion of a ship they all have their own ideas on how the game should be and they tend to not like ships who do not fit the mold.

4 this one is hard because I don't hate any of the ones I own but m least favorite is most definitely the Duca D'aosta

11 minutes ago, francesabyss said:
  • roma Utter garbage.
     
     0
  • duca delgi abruzzi Utter garbage.
     
     0
  • duca d'aosta Fun but does no damage either he or ap.
     
     1
  • giulio cesare Utter garbage.
 
I own them all.

most of these I can get why you don't like them but why do you not like the Giulio Cesare it is largely considered OP by the community

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
182 posts
728 battles
1 minute ago, skull_122_steel said:

Honestly no one's going to flame you for liking a ship no one else does. that'll just be petty. as for your poll 

1 same as above

2 Roma

3 Roma I didn't like her to much when I first got her but once I learned how to play her she's been a lot of fun. The CCs do not necessarily have the most unbiased opinion of a ship they all have their own ideas on how the game should be and they tend to not like ships who do not fit the mold.

4 this one is hard because I don't hate any of the ones I own but m least favorite is most definitely the Duca D'aosta

most of these I can get why you don't like them but why do you not like the Giulio Cesare it is largely considered OP by the community

Giulio Cesare it is largely considered OP by the community

 

A bb that fights better and moves better than any dd no thanks will never play her again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
974 posts
1,871 battles
2 minutes ago, francesabyss said:

Giulio Cesare it is largely considered OP by the community

 

A bb that fights better and moves better than any dd no thanks will never play her again.

yes but you said shes garbage that's why I was asking and she moves more like a cruiser then a Destroyer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,826
[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts
1 hour ago, admiral_beto said:

i just wanna know what its the people opinion about the regia marina ships we have in game

edit 1 : added the hate question that i forgot to put on the original

I do not own any of these Ships. So my opinion is Mute.

As to your first question  How and why would you be concerned as to who or how you will be received by owning them and liking them?

If you truly are the "juanna delicada"  {Mexican Slang for wearing your heart on your sleeve} It is time you reevaluate your  time spent in the game and here in the forums.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
46 posts
15 minutes ago, CLUCH_CARGO said:

I do not own any of these Ships. So my opinion is Mute.

As to your first question  How and why would you be concerned as to who or how you will be received by owning them and liking them?

If you truly are the "juanna delicada"  {Mexican Slang for wearing your heart on your sleeve} It is time you reevaluate your  time spent in the game and here in the forums.

im not a "jarron de porcelana" i was asking because in some matches i have met with some people who really hate anyone who has an italian ship so i wanna know if that its the popular word or just the 1%

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,826
[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts
1 minute ago, admiral_beto said:

im not a "jarron de porcelana" i was asking because in some matches i have met with some people who really hate anyone who has an italian ship so i wanna know if that its the popular word or just the 1%

Touche, The numbers are far smaller than 1%. 

Those who truly "Hate the Ships and the Players who own them" are those who still haven't figured out how to defeat them.

You will be fine keep on liking the ships and enjoy your adventures.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×