Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
skull_122_steel

Quarterly Letter to WG

3 comments in this topic

Members
974 posts
1,871 battles

Dear Wargaming,

This year has been good so far. you have had very few facepalm moments and over all have made good decisions. the buffs to the Hipper have been greatly appreciated. The USN light cruiser line looks great and the heavy cruisers look better. The Roma though disappointing at first has really grown on me. Now for the less fun part of this, The facepalm decisions. First the chain of nerfs to the midway after the USN CV changes, Even if it was over performing against it's Jap counterpart you could of just buffed the Hykue to matchit in AtA combat. Secondly the Stalingrad, Now I'm not against the Idea in general I feel that you implemented it wrong Give it 27-30 mm of bow casmate and deck armor at it would be fine but as it is now he has to much armor. Overall I think it has been a good quarter and look forward to the rest.

sincerely,

Skull_122_Steel

(P.S. yes I know we are more then a quarter into the year)

Edited by skull_122_steel

[SYJ]
[SYJ]
Members
918 posts
2,119 battles

Sincerely, 

Ihaventplayedinaquarter

Members
974 posts
1,871 battles
10 minutes ago, _1204_ said: