You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Capt_h2o

Ranked vs Clan

8 comments in this topic

[NOBS]
Members
523 posts
5,870 battles

Wasn't playing soon enough to actually play in a clan battle, but is the format the same as ranked?

And will clan battles be tier 10 only or will that be announced at the start of the season?

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
15,585 posts
8,995 battles

It is the same as the now abandoned Team Battles, 7 vs 7. CW will always be tier 10 even though I would love to see other tiers brought into the mix, imagine tier 3 CW with fleets of St Louis & Bogatyr hammering away at each other.

[STP]
[STP]
Beta Testers
2,036 posts
11,208 battles

last 2 Clan wars was 7x7 formant, TX, with 1bb limit and no cvs. The waterline video says they wanna put one more BB (i think will be 8x8).

The ranked is 7x7, no MM limit (only for 1cv/team) with random people.

[FDK]
Members
1,078 posts
6,157 battles

I'd like to see (for once)  a clan season only for tier 8 ships.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
15,585 posts
8,995 battles
1 minute ago, Xwing_Red1 said:

I'd like to see (for once)  a clan season only for tier 8 ships.

The reason for tier 10 is they are the most balanced against each other of all the tiers. The other tiers have very distinct winners and losers in same tier matches.

[TF03]
Members
739 posts
2,698 battles
15 minutes ago, HyenaHiena said:

last 2 Clan wars was 7x7 formant, TX, with 1bb limit and no cvs. The waterline video says they wanna put one more BB (i think will be 8x8).

The ranked is 7x7, no MM limit (only for 1cv/team) with random people.

By the sounds off that video or was the other one it sounds like there also hoping this rework turns out good and more people play CV and the chance of CV coming into clan battles but only after rework and how that turns out.

[STP]
[STP]
Beta Testers
2,036 posts
11,208 battles
2 minutes ago, ausanimal said:

By the sounds off that video or was the other one it sounds like there also hoping this rework turns out good and more people play CV and the chance of CV coming into clan battles but only after rework and how that turns out.

sure... in the next century maybe.

[WJDC]
Members
1,210 posts
7,548 battles
57 minutes ago, BrushWolf said:

It is the same as the now abandoned Team Battles, 7 vs 7. CW will always be tier 10 even though I would love to see other tiers brought into the mix, imagine tier 3 CW with fleets of St Louis & Bogatyr hammering away at each other.

I would enjoy some, and why not do it, Clan Battles where each week is a different tier... I would love some T5 battles.. 

• Cool 1