Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.

7 comments in this topic

[SAINT]
[SAINT]
Members
300 posts
9,819 battles

Since we read a lot of articles on selfish players or people not supporting their team, I just wanted to take a moment and thank the below team for a great run on Defense of Naval Station Newport. Everyone called targets, focused fire, and played for the current objectives until complete and then moved to the next one without issue. Sometimes it's a struggle in scenarios to just get one star, let alone five, let alone completing it without losing a single player.

Thanks guys, nice job.

Howlin_Wolf

capncrunch21

Ozymex

5thArmored1stDivision

Andydog

Manchumile87

shot-18.05.14_15.06.23-0317.jpg

shot-18.05.14_15.06.31-0070.jpg

Edited by Jolly_Rodgered
update
  • Cool 5

[ICOP]
[ICOP]
Members
721 posts
11,930 battles

Very nice of you to post that up. Last time I played that scenario we had two Fubuki on the team. Though they did their best, it was a crushing defeat, as they were not really able to contribute much of anything.

Thanks for sharing!

Am

• Cool 1

Members
1,866 posts
41 minutes ago, Amracil said:

Very nice of you to post that up. Last time I played that scenario we had two Fubuki on the team. Though they did their best, it was a crushing defeat, as they were not really able to contribute much of anything.

Thanks for sharing!

Am

Even one DD and it's rough and no 5 stars. DDs have no purpose in this fight.

[ICOP]
[ICOP]
Members
721 posts
11,930 battles
2 minutes ago, Seadog_Supreme said:

Yeah... it was late and I wanted to get in a game before bed. Imagine my surprise on seeing the team I was going to be working with. :cap_wander_2:

Members
1,866 posts
2 minutes ago, Amracil said:

Yeah... it was late and I wanted to get in a game before bed. Imagine my surprise on seeing the team I was going to be working with. :cap_wander_2:

You are out-gunned in this scenario. The usual result is 2 teammates sunk before the last wave, including any DD on the team. And to 5 star it, you need every ship for the last wave.

[SAINT]
[SAINT]
Members
300 posts
9,819 battles
3 hours ago, Seadog_Supreme said:

The Aigle seems to stand up pretty well in most scenarios, at least for me. I had a pretty good match in that ship here and got five stars, but, I was the only DD in that match. 

Sign in to follow this