Jump to content
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Submarine_M1

harugumo upgrades and ideal spects

20 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

31
[AK]
[AK]
Members
425 posts
22,463 battles

Image result for harugumo dd world of warships

since the intro in the summit, many was wondering what her specs would be like....what her consumables will be like....and so on...

 

here's my thought in this manner.....

 

Harugumo, at least for my ideal specs, should have an option to the 'i' slot of consumables, so she can have the 1st 4 as it would be showed in akizuki, (with an option between speed boost or def aa at 3.5x efficiency) and an option of heal (with 1/2 or even 3/5 the effectiveness as the Khabs heal, with the same reload and duration and maybe 1 more reserve of the Khab's) OR a new main battery reload boost consumable to drop its reload to 1.7 sec reload for  ~30-35 sec duration, and reload of 2 min, or 1 min 30 sec with premium consumables...with 4 reg, and 5 premium of it.....(which would NOT heal the ship, talking to you,  svyatozar  aka Halloween chapiyev) and should have the he pen as the km BB's secondaries (being 1/4 instead of 1/6 pen value vs armor) and ap as normal.....he chance, ap and he dmg, and everything should be the same, but with max range going 1.5 km or more beyond akizuki's range, and adjusted accordingly (without AFT, of course) since she will be about halfway between groz and khab in size....

if there is any stats, its hp would be less then khabs, but more then groz, for sure.....and with improved speed over akizuki, but worse rudder shift...concealment would be at 6.5-6.7 km with full concealment build, i would guess.....and with 10, or 11 km torp range, if it might be the case....and with the same concealment and speed as well as max damage per torp as akizuki's upgraded torps, but with 20% longer reload, cuz 6 torp launcher vs 4......

IF the spects were correct, then the capt skills should be as followed:

preventative maintenance

last stand (always in destroyers)

basic firing training, survivability expert , or demo expert (your choice out of three)

concealment expert

then you can try to get radio location if its a competitive mode, or if not, then choose the 3rd option you didn't take, and take expert marksman,  or adrenaline  rush  if there is any points left, like per say 1, i would use it on either the priority target, or expert loader.....

Spoiler

if it is incorrect, then ifhe would be recommended 1st, then concealment     -which would be 99.999999.....% likely the case-

and as for upgrades:

main armaments mod 1

speed boost mod 1 (or propulsion mod 1, if you don't have it yet)

aa mod 1, or aiming system mod 1, depending if there is CVs

steering gears mod 2

concealment expert mod 1

main battery mod 3, aa mod 3, or even a new ship specific upgrade (which may be better dispersion, and reload, with increased incapacition of said main turrets)

 

and with signal flags, 

speed, fire chance and anti detonate signals would be recommended, as is aa signals and reload of consumables...

IF theres the heal option to it, then the heal signals would be a must...

otherwise,  credit and free/capt exp bonuses may be used  

Spoiler

ik this may/may not be true, its just a guess on what skills, spects, ect on the harugumo, but the ship upgrades and signals should be at least mostly accurate, based on how akizuki would had been played....

i hope you enjoy reading this theoretical and thought out guess of a preview that i posted (^-^)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31
[AK]
[AK]
Members
425 posts
22,463 battles

Basically,  it would have 6.1km maximum concealment  IF it is final.... 

Edited by Submarine_M1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Testers
1,332 posts
3,591 battles

I wonder if this will be a July release considering VMF battleships have been rumored for the fall and will be teased during Gamescon most likely in August.

Edited by landedkiller
Addional information

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Testers
1,839 posts
10,762 battles
2 hours ago, Submarine_M1 said:

Basically,  it would have 6.1km maximum concealment  IF it is final.... 

7.9*.9*.9*.97 = 6.207

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31
[AK]
[AK]
Members
425 posts
22,463 battles
8 hours ago, chewonit said:

7.9*.9*.9*.97 = 6.207

Stand corrected..... My bad 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Testers
1,332 posts
3,591 battles

Honestly give it repair party in the same slot as speed boost or something seems rather stupid not to have considering Khab has it and it is in the same category.

28D10ECB-3DDE-4143-9780-C63C500D5239.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31
[AK]
[AK]
Members
425 posts
22,463 battles
25 minutes ago, landedkiller said:

Honestly give it repair party in the same slot as speed boost or something seems rather stupid not to have considering Khab has it and it is in the same category.

28D10ECB-3DDE-4143-9780-C63C500D5239.jpeg

Agreed,  tho getting a krackin using a yamamoto might be possible with this ship,  having a heal option will help..... By far 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38
[TNG]
Members
131 posts
8,613 battles

Why base it on the slow poke Akitsuki?

Just use the Shimakaze hull with approximately the same rudder shift, speed and concealment.

Remove TWO of the three Torpedo Launchers. Add two turrets for a total of five.

Also, unlike the Akitzuki which has 100mm/65 guns that require IFHE to use, these are 127mm/50 Type 5 DP guns with a 4.6 sec reload.

Torpedo armament is 5x1 Type 93 F3 76 knots 8 km fare and you have no say in the matter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31
[AK]
[AK]
Members
425 posts
22,463 battles
3 hours ago, dwightlooi said:

Why base it on the slow poke Akitsuki?

Just use the Shimakaze hull with approximately the same rudder shift, speed and concealment.

Remove TWO of the three Torpedo Launchers. Add two turrets for a total of five.

Also, unlike the Akitzuki which has 100mm/65 guns that require IFHE to use, these are 127mm/50 Type 5 DP guns with a 4.6 sec reload.

Torpedo armament is 5x1 Type 93 F3 76 knots 8 km fare and you have no say in the matter.

i thought it was akizuki

the rest, i wished they also do it, and with 127 IJN dp guns, in newer turrets, but the info is here by now, so its hard to say that they would be getting the gun upgrades , although they Might surprised us like they did with conq and GK....and would be the 1st t10 DD to have such an upgrade....and the 1st t10 ship to have 2 sets of upgrades at the same time...who knows -shrugs-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45
[WOLFB]
Members
149 posts
5,636 battles

Are they actually doing this, or is it just rumor?

 

Any idea of when?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38
[TNG]
Members
131 posts
8,613 battles
On 5/29/2018 at 6:28 PM, Submarine_M1 said:

i thought it was akizuki

the rest, i wished they also do it, and with 127 IJN dp guns, in newer turrets, but the info is here by now, so its hard to say that they would be getting the gun upgrades , although they Might surprised us like they did with conq and GK....and would be the 1st t10 DD to have such an upgrade....and the 1st t10 ship to have 2 sets of upgrades at the same time...who knows -shrugs-

The other option which is historically accurate will be to use the 127mm/40 DP Type 89. You'll find a shitload of these on IJN Cruisers and BBs as secondaries. It is a relatively fast firing mount with a 4.3 sec reload. It also has an abyssal 725 m/s muzzle velocity so it'll be a rapid fire mortar like the USN 127/38 DP. Still an Akizuki or Shimakaze hull with 4 or 5 of these turrets is an interesting proposition because the lack of a need for IFHE allows you the proper Torpedo buffs so it wouldn;t be a one trick pony.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31
[AK]
[AK]
Members
425 posts
22,463 battles
On 5/30/2018 at 10:05 AM, Grflrgl said:

Are they actually doing this, or is it just rumor?

 

Any idea of when?

They are actually are making the dds,  tho it's in the super test atm.... They teased it in both Facebook and in the summit for the CCs.... For it's release date,  it will be soon™️ , tho I assume it would be after 7.7-7.8 update,  assuming on the official post on the American cruiser event 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31
[AK]
[AK]
Members
425 posts
22,463 battles

The kitakaze and harugumo is now viewable in the port as "Soon™️" 

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.d1a215708d110cda78dab174021b439a.png

image.thumb.png.5b14e6ea693820a4a9d19af33c1ba62a.png

image.thumb.png.ff44f2fafa0a5224fbddac656e1410e8.png

 

Edited by Submarine_M1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50
[BOATC]
Members
185 posts
3,262 battles

Watched these on stream today from Flambass and Flamu...

 

Kitakaze is basically just Akizuki with 2 more torp tubes and an inconsequential amount of health added, and also you're now getting T9 matchmaking, might as well just play Akizuki.

Harugumo can get to 17.2 km range with AFT/Gun Mod, and you can try to play it like an IJN Khaba. The shells float insanely though at that range. Even with IFHE, with T10 matchmaking, you struggle to do damage on most of the capital ships you encounter. The handling on Harugumo looks insanely bad, like, almost unbearably bad. In both cases, I think the current radar meta makes them very challenging to really play well at all. You really want to sit in smoke and unload on people and that's just hard to do with 4-6 radars per team every game.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31
[AK]
[AK]
Members
425 posts
22,463 battles
2 hours ago, tenfingerstentoes said:

Watched these on stream today from Flambass and Flamu...

 

Kitakaze is basically just Akizuki with 2 more torp tubes and an inconsequential amount of health added, and also you're now getting T9 matchmaking, might as well just play Akizuki.

Harugumo can get to 17.2 km range with AFT/Gun Mod, and you can try to play it like an IJN Khaba. The shells float insanely though at that range. Even with IFHE, with T10 matchmaking, you struggle to do damage on most of the capital ships you encounter. The handling on Harugumo looks insanely bad, like, almost unbearably bad. In both cases, I think the current radar meta makes them very challenging to really play well at all. You really want to sit in smoke and unload on people and that's just hard to do with 4-6 radars per team every game.

Understandable 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31
[AK]
[AK]
Members
425 posts
22,463 battles

Basically,  ifhe is no longer needed for the build,  so rpf is recommended 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×