You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
BURN_Miner

Question about Ship Stats

6 comments in this topic

Supertester
3,004 posts
10,057 battles

Just wondering what happened to the ship statistic part of these sites?

I'll use the Asashio (latest ship I looked for a few days after it was released).

5af8f7eed5e4b_WowsNumbers.thumb.JPG.bc44c9063b526c86840ae26d66300a5d.JPG

Now, I'm not overly familiar with this website as I started using it after Warships.today started giving me this whenever I would try to click on the ships tab:

5af8f7f59f956_WarshipsToday.thumb.JPG.1baba3403ad95d5884450386be88546d.JPG

Has WG stopped releasing up to date info on their ship data? Player data is still current or at least "fairly" current, but the ship data, which to me should be in the same batch download - Player "X" plays Ship "Y" on Server "Z" - batch gets downloaded/mined/whatever, but that isn't the case it seems.

What am I missing and where can I get specific ship info that's current these days?

Thanks in advance.

Edited by BURN_Miner

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
3,004 posts
13,702 battles

The WTR website has been quite screwy lately whereas WOS-Numbers still seems reasonably up to date.  So I would assume it's probably something on the WTR end and not WG.

[VIP-2]
Members
804 posts
2,832 battles

Either left scroll page page to end with details hyperlink, or click the ship hyperlink on wows numbers.

[WOLFB]
[WOLFB]
Beta Testers
1,446 posts
6,814 battles

Third party site that has stopped being third party. I moved over to using WOWS Numbers. A much better stats site in general

[STW-M]
Members
2,070 posts
5,874 battles

WoWs Numbers is much more stable, and can actually be relied on to see overall performance.

Warships Today tends to have sudden drops all of a sudden, not to mention more constant outages that result in stats vacuums like the one you experienced.