Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
burningbridges13

Consumable List Too Long

9 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
42 posts
4,314 battles

I am trying to mount Surveillance Radar 2 on my Edinburgh.  The consumable list is too long (Smoke, Fighter, Scout, Radar) and I can only see (barely) Surveillance Radar 1.  I do not have the option to scroll down below Radar 1.  I've tried messing around with my laptops display properties but i am unable to make it small enough.

Any ideas?

[NBGC]
Members
331 posts
3,565 battles
5 minutes ago, burningbridges13 said:

I do not have the option to scroll down below Radar 1.

Like your mouse won't scroll down? It should be able to if there isn't anything wrong with your mouse.

Beta Testers
42 posts
4,314 battles
1 minute ago, Rpkscout1 said:

Like your mouse won't scroll down? It should be able to if there isn't anything wrong with your mouse.

Scroll wheel works fine, but there isn't an option to scroll when the consumable list comes up. 

The mouse hovers over whatever consumable I would like to mount and I have to move mouse pointer to next option.  Scrolling when hovering does nothing.

Beta Testers
42 posts
4,314 battles
10 hours ago, KingCakeBaby said:

Don't hover over the icon. Click on it and you'll be able to scroll.

Clicking on it automatically equips that particular item.  No option to scroll further.

Alpha Tester
1,070 posts
4,500 battles
53 minutes ago, burningbridges13 said:

Clicking on it automatically equips that particular item.  No option to scroll further.

Don't click on the options on the drop down list, Click on the square and the list will go from semi-transparent to solid. You can scroll from there.

Beta Testers
42 posts
4,314 battles
4 hours ago, KingCakeBaby said:

Don't click on the options on the drop down list, Click on the square and the list will go from semi-transparent to solid. You can scroll from there.

Maybe I'm missing something.  What square are you referring to?

When I click on the square currently containing Smoke Generator 2 I see what is attached.  Scroll is not available at that point.

shot-18.05.14_15.54.56-0597.jpg

[LEGIT]
Members
380 posts
8,585 battles

Have you tried to change the resolution, increase the resolution a bit. Even if it makes your computer/ game lag a lot, increase resolution, switch to consumable you want, then switch back to this crap resolution you are using if your computer cant handle anything decent. (and if this is seriously the best resolution your computer can handle, may I recommend you get a new one)

Edited by The_Grand_One

Alpha Tester
1,070 posts
4,500 battles

Nevermind. Up until recently if you hovered over what you currently had selected it would show a list of the consumables that you could switch to which couldn't scroll. I see they changed that now. I would report that as a bug.

Sign in to follow this