You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Shenennigans

Just Complaining, Ignore and Move On

7 comments in this topic

[ARRR]
Members
117 posts
2,339 battles

I lost 5 out of 26 games getting to rank 10, and don't get to see what rank I could get to because I can't afford my Des Moines before the end of the season. I'm upset. Hear my anger.

It's poop ya hear me!? POOP!

2018-05-13 20_22_53-WoWS Stats & Numbers - NA - Shenennigans - Ranked Battles - The Ninth Season - P.png

[NG-NL]
Members
5,016 posts
8,240 battles

That's some nasty NC captain-ing you've done.

[RLGN]
Members
8,246 posts
17,263 battles

Think of not being able to get a T10 as something which will save you from further Ranked stress.

[JUICE]
Members
819 posts
6,369 battles

I gave up after a few battles at rank 10. Other than a couple matches everyone seemed more worried about farming damage (to keep a star) than winning the match. It is every complaint about the high tier randoms you read just worse X100.

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts
2 hours ago, Shenennigans said:

I lost 5 out of 26 games getting to rank 10, and don't get to see what rank I could get to because I can't afford my Des Moines before the end of the season. I'm upset. Hear my anger.

It's poop ya hear me!? POOP!

2018-05-13 20_22_53-WoWS Stats & Numbers - NA - Shenennigans - Ranked Battles - The Ninth Season - P.png

4wvxOOW.gif

• Funny 1

[ARRR]
Members
117 posts
2,339 battles
On 5/13/2018 at 10:10 PM, Estimated_Prophet said:

Think of not being able to get a T10 as something which will save you from further Ranked stress.

I like ranked more though! Smaller teams means a larger individual contribution! You are 8.3% of your team in a standard game, but 14.2% of your team in ranked. Me doing slightly above average does little in a regular game, but if I can eek-out above average in a Ranked match... that could equal a carry!