You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Grand_Viceroy_Zhou_Ziyu

Any predictions for date of USN cruiser split?

15 comments in this topic

Members
2,128 posts
4,750 battles

I know it is SoonTM, but do any of you have reasonable guesses as to when the split will happen? I'm personally betting at the end of this month, or early June. The latter could coincide with the Indianapolis event.

[NAVY]
Members
1,009 posts
3,785 battles

I'm going with June, which would put it the week before July 4th, but if the line is ready, I could see them do it for Memorial Day week.

[NBGC]
Members
331 posts
3,565 battles

Most likely not in 0.7.5. The lower tiers of the new USN CAs just got released to Super Testers/CCs. Since they need to actually test them and "balance" them, most likely in 0.7.6. Soon™

[WOLF3]
[WOLF3]
Members
16,162 posts
14,573 battles

Zionas, you keep asking about this, even in-game :Smile_Default:  Relax, man.  It will come when it comes.

• Funny 2

[VIP-2]
Members
804 posts
2,832 battles

There was no mention of it on the calendar that was released, but since the ships started being released to the testers over a month ago, and there is still a month left til 7.5, i am still expecting the split then.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
15,677 posts
9,071 battles

Soontm

[HINON]
Members
9,043 posts

You must really be focused on the usn cruisers.  Seems like daily you post at least 1 or 2 threads on it.  It will happen when it happens and they will have the stats they have when finalized. :cap_tea:

[PROJX]
Members
976 posts
15,763 battles
1 hour ago, Zionas said:

I know it is SoonTM, but do any of you have reasonable guesses as to when the split will happen? I'm personally betting at the end of this month, or early June. The latter could coincide with the Indianapolis event.

WG indicated that the USN Cruiser split promos will span a couple of releases; akin to what they did w/ the French BBs.  Since WG went to a 4-wk release cycle a couple of releases ago, this would make the 7.5 target date May 23and 7.6 date June 20.  The USN Cruisers have not shown up on a PT yet which should happen prior to the actual release.

Based on this, it’s likely that the Halsey commander mission or collection may be in the 1st release, with the actual split happening in the following release (June 20).   If they do a similar thing to the French BBs, they may offer early access to the ships, but there is no indication yet that this will happen.  The PT cycle info for 7.5 should be out shortly - that should give you a good read of how the rollout will be structured - not long to wait!

Members
309 posts
42 minutes ago, c3shooter said:

There was no mention of it on the calendar that was released

Sales and Surprises

• Where'd the May 4th stuff go? Hmm...
  • Commander-palooza!
  • Brought to you by the letter Z
  • Give ‘em a taste of the Double Dukes!
  • Cruisn’ through America

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/may-be-its-may-belline/

Definitely something related to US cruisers happening this month.

Edited by intixw

[VIP-2]
Members
804 posts
2,832 battles
26 minutes ago, intixw said:

Sales and Surprises

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/may-be-its-may-belline/

Definitely something related to US cruisers happening this month.

Touche.  I was referring to the pic on twitter. For whatever reason i was thinking that 7.5 was the week following the 23rd, so i guess that makes it this month. Given the tease shown by intixw, the fact the the atlants is released, the indy comes in june, and my long standing 7.5 prediction, im stickin with it.

2018-05-13 14.31.24.png

[PVE]
Members
5,636 posts
18,228 battles

My predictions are that the line will come fairly soon. Some people will love the new ships, some people will hate them. Some people won't care one way or another about them. The new stuff just isn't interesting. 

[WOLF1]
[WOLF1]
Members
2,871 posts
1,338 battles

It will come with a patch, when it comes, and not before.