You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

2 comments in this topic

[DKR]
Members
1 post
1,391 battles

I have experienced this crash MANY, many, many, many, times. I'll be playing the Shimakaze. 15 minutes into the game, I'm sneaking up on a CV. I'll have launched torpedoes, and will be switching to HE shells hoping to light the CV's deck on fire, and as soon as I press the "1" key to do so, the game abruptly crashes. This happens in about 1 out of 4 games. I've been dealing with it so far, waiting for it to be fixed, but I'm at my limit.

I run windows 10 on a i7 4790k CPU an Nvidia GTX 970 GPU on an MSI 7818 motherboard.

Please help. Great game, but I've had it.

Members
2,503 posts
5,492 battles
30 minutes ago, Solel said:

I have experienced this crash MANY, many, many, many, times. I'll be playing the Shimakaze. 15 minutes into the game, I'm sneaking up on a CV. I'll have launched torpedoes, and will be switching to HE shells hoping to light the CV's deck on fire, and as soon as I press the "1" key to do so, the game abruptly crashes. This happens in about 1 out of 4 games. I've been dealing with it so far, waiting for it to be fixed, but I'm at my limit.

I run windows 10 on a i7 4790k CPU an Nvidia GTX 970 GPU on an MSI 7818 motherboard.

Please help. Great game, but I've had it.

I'm just shooting it out there but in the setup change the 1 and 2 keys to something else and see.  Goto the training room and see if you can replicate that crash/lockup.  Are you using any macro programs off hand ?  using a game keyboard like Logitech or ??