You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
dbGHOST

Main Battery Went Through the Ship

6 comments in this topic

[WDIV]
Members
1 post
1,147 battles

I was aiming to the left and suddenly the back battery started turning to the right, and thus went through my ship.

5af8045b3e173_WorldofWarships2018_05.13-02_46_59_06_DVR.mp4_snapshot_00_09.thumb.png.631c1c48064b75e8abd5c371078d863b.png

I also recorded a video:

No idea what was going on.

[POP]
Members
1,166 posts
15,080 battles

in the event of possible being captured its the new form of scuttling, train you aft turret in the ship and blow the magazine.

regards 

[TBW]
Members
6,409 posts
12,057 battles

Some turrets turn 360 degrees. I don't know if Republique can though.

[STW-M]
Members
2,079 posts
5,879 battles
43 minutes ago, Sovereigndawg said:

Some turrets turn 360 degrees. I don't know if Republique can though.

As long as WG makes sure you can't fire while these turrets are still pointed at your bridge.

Imagine if there's was a battle notification "[clan] player battleship conquerer burned to death himself"

[HATE]
[HATE]
Members
95 posts
9,968 battles

This is a bug. I believe it has to do with the free look camera and target selection. Normally guns during free look will track your target and occasionally the rear turret on your ship does a 360, and glitches out. The scale of this bug can be anything from visual to a full rotation; some being the turret model is desync'd yet still aimed at max turning, or your turret spins completely around. It's been an issue in the game for a while but the cause of it hasn't been diagnosed. It happened a lot upon release of the German BBs, but it may not be only ship dependent. Submit a ticket if you have the replay file, the video doesn't always include everything. Anyways it's always fun to watch.

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,803 posts
15,265 battles
1 hour ago, Thunder_GP said:

This is a bug.

@Thunder_GP is right, it is a bug, and a known bug; I have no idea about a fix, but filing a support ticket cannot be a bad idea.