You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Lord_Argus

How do you switch collections?

5 comments in this topic

Members
34 posts

The 3 daily containers you can get from earning xp will often give me a collection item. I noticed that it is only giving me items for one collection so I'm curious if it is possible to switch collections so that the crates gives items for a different one. I looked for a button that will allow you to stop getting items or switch from the current one but I couldn't find it. Is there an option to do this? 

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
2,254 posts
8,652 battles

If you go to the collection where they show all the items you have and haven't collected, there should be a "collect" and "don't collect" toggle for each collection. If you hit "collect" on one, it will disable the rest of them.

[TBW]
Members
6,423 posts
12,071 battles
26 minutes ago, Lord_Argus said:

The 3 daily containers you can get from earning xp will often give me a collection item. I noticed that it is only giving me items for one collection so I'm curious if it is possible to switch collections so that the crates gives items for a different one. I looked for a button that will allow you to stop getting items or switch from the current one but I couldn't find it. Is there an option to do this? 

It's one collection at a time right now. They rotate them.

Edited by Sovereigndawg

[STW-M]
Members
2,121 posts
5,927 battles
3 hours ago, Lord_Argus said:

Is there a list as to which collection is coming up and will begin on a certain date?

Well, currently there are two possible collections in progress, HSF and IJN Admiral Yamamoto, and one coming up featuring USN Admiral Halsey.

The HSF collection is going until update 0.7.5, or until September 30, according to the EU website.

The Yamamoto campaign is supposed to be permanent, but we all remember what happened with Missouri.