You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
JediMasterDraco

All Done... For Now

9 comments in this topic

[NGA]
Members
1,295 posts
7,873 battles

Whelp, as my signature demonstrates, I have completed every line currently in the game up to tier X. Now I'm just waiting on the US CL/CA split (which I hope gets a small delay because the shell arcs of the US 6" really need to be looked at). As of now, I have 101 ships in my port ready for action. You'll also noticed some unreleased ships in the sig; these are ones I plan to either snag right after the split (such as Buff) or will grab when they are released in the case of premiums (hurry up with the T-61 already). Currently the only ships available that I've want to get that but haven't are Flint and Black. Given that I'm an average player, I doubt I'll ever see the top rank, but that's what those new currencies they plan to add are for. I'll probably just be in for a lot of grinding. See you out there all and beware I can appear at any tier without warning.

• Cool 4

[TBW]
Members
6,415 posts
12,059 battles

I'll be out there, 216 ships in port but not all tiers to tier 10 yet. It won't be too long. Credits are where I am lacking and I have played less lately, mostly due to less rewards in operations. WG turned the hardness up to where there are too many losses, with random teams on some of the scenarios. I play a lot more when there are reasonable random scenarios.

Edited by Sovereigndawg

[KP]
Beta Testers
1,837 posts
11,180 battles
2 hours ago, JediMasterDraco said:

Whelp, as my signature demonstrates, I have completed every line currently in the game up to tier X. Now I'm just waiting on the US CL/CA split (which I hope gets a small delay because the shell arcs of the US 6" really need to be looked at). As of now, I have 101 ships in my port ready for action. You'll also noticed some unreleased ships in the sig; these are ones I plan to either snag right after the split (such as Buff) or will grab when they are released in the case of premiums (hurry up with the T-61 already). Currently the only ships available that I've want to get that but haven't are Flint and Black. Given that I'm an average player, I doubt I'll ever see the top rank, but that's what those new currencies they plan to add are for. I'll probably just be in for a lot of grinding. See you out there all and beware I can appear at any tier without warning.

If you have all the ships I congratulate you on your achievement.  The next quest for you should be working on those ships that have a sub 50% WR and bring them up to above 50%, it will be a challenge, but you should be able to do it. 

[SIDE]
Members
1,262 posts
8,875 battles
1 hour ago, LemonadeWarrior said:

They should give special achievements for completing lines and having all ships of a certain nation.

They kinda did do that. I can't remember when it was, but WG gave out a bunch of those dragon flags for every T10 you had(around 100 flags for every T10 if I remember correctly).

Edited by _Rumple_

[STW-M]
Members
2,105 posts
5,907 battles

During the 2nd year anniversary, they gave you 1 super-container for playing one battle in each tier X ship that you had.

As someone who is grinding all the lines in the hopes of achieving what you have done (highest tier ships currently are Missouri, Essex, and Taiho, with Iowa to follow after I scrape up enough silver), you have both my admiration and envy.:Smile-_tongue:

Beta Testers
1,865 posts
19,077 battles

232 ships here with the exception of the tier 9  and  tier 10 Japanese and the American Aircraft-Carriers which I just quit playing 18 months ago because of it being so broken .......Oh and I'm not good enough to get the Flint and Black and the Stalingrad when it come's out..... Got rid of all those ARP and Dragon ships they don't count with my total

[RLGN]
Members
8,288 posts
17,354 battles

Client shows a 144 ships in my port; according to my own numbers I've possessed a 191, (some since sold, or removed during line splits; for example; there is no longer a T6 Mutsuki, but I have the T5 Mutsuki.)

No plans at the moment to push further into T10 than I already am, (Grozovoi, Gearing DM,) as I see no point to doing so.

1,266 posts
13 battles

This is really cool. Congrats on your achievement man.