You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
ThePwnageMachine

Unofficial WoWs Discord!

5 comments in this topic

Members
75 posts
1,475 battles

Hello everyone! (I'm aware I made a post about this server in Off-Topic, my apologies. I'm just unsure of how to delete it.)

I've recently created an unofficial Discord server for the World of Warships community to be a part of. It's somewhat of a work-in-progress; however, it is ready for players to join. It has division rooms, clan wars rooms, etc. It is intended to be a Discord for the community to use to interact with each other, discuss the game in any way they wish, and play it with friends and/or clans.

Link: https://discord.gg/YAMGBsU

Just a disclaimer: I am aware that there may be a WoWs Discord out there already, therein lies the reason why I've included the word "Unofficial" in the Server Title. 

I'm looking forward to seeing all of you Captains there.

-ThePwnageMachine

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,797 posts
15,247 battles

It's nice that you did this; and nice that you posted it and told everyone ... but you only had to post it once.

Members
75 posts
1,475 battles
1 minute ago, Umikami said:

It's nice that you did this; and nice that you posted it and told everyone ... but you only had to post it once.

My dearest apologies. I've learned from my mistake, and will ensure that it doesn't happen again. 

[-Y-]
Alpha Tester
4,802 posts
7,047 battles

All the WOWS discords are unofficial, in that none have been set up or are run by WG employees/reps/