Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
__crazy8s_

Why did Hot Spot and North change?

5 comments in this topic

Members
3,774 posts
8,328 battles

So in recently starting up on ships again after my recent amount of absence and my nice break.  I noticed some changes to maps.  Don't get me wrong I like the changes.  I come back to the game and all I can think is what the heck happened to this map.  I noticed the spawn points were moved on a couple of the maps.  Tears of the Desert has changed DRAMATICALLY.  Hot Spot has seen an added cap point same with North.  I'm not sure what's going on with that but it actually seems to be working quite well.  Would someone please fill me in on this?  Thanks.

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts

Not to be mean but all of the changes have been explained in the Dev's Blog it is quite the read but it also very accurate information.{ better than what answers you will get here.}

Edited by CLUCH_CARGO
  • Bad 2

Members
3,774 posts
8,328 battles
1 minute ago, CLUCH_CARGO said:

Not to be mean but all of the changes have been explained in the Dev's Blog it is quite the read but it also very accurate information.{ better than what answers you will get here.}

Nah point taken lol, I just don't always have the time to read those things you know.

• Cool 1

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,798 posts
15,249 battles
9 minutes ago, SuperSpud1 said:

Nah point taken lol, I just don't always have the time to read those things you know.

But you have time to read someone else's forum post on the exact same topic ... yeah, that makes sense.

Help Mr. Wizard ... I don't want to be literate anymore!

• Bad 2

Members
1,734 posts
9,888 battles

Several maps are not balanced, with one side having better positions, and hence more likely to win the battle.

These revamps are generally a good thing.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this