You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
ThePwnageMachine

Unofficial WoWs Discord

10 comments in this topic

Members
75 posts
1,477 battles

Hello everyone!

I've recently created an unofficial Discord server for the World of Warships community to be a part of. It's somewhat of a work-in-progress; however, it is ready for players to join. It has division rooms, clan wars rooms, etc. It is intended to be a Discord for the community to use to interact with each other, discuss the game in any way they wish, and play it with friends and/or clans.

Link: https://discord.gg/YAMGBsU

Just a disclaimer: I am aware that there may be a WoWs Discord out there already, therein lies the reason why I've included the word "Unofficial" in the Server Title. 

I'm looking forward to seeing all of you Captains there.

-ThePwnageMachine

• Cool 1

[SOUP]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
7,589 posts

There are no official servers for WoWS on discord, but there are a few channels that people have made. However I would caution visiting them, most don't have the sort of rules you'd see here and even more don't have staff that even give a damn about what is posted there, so they're usually a mess

Members
75 posts
1,477 battles

I'm looking to have a Discord that is influenced by the community, and for the community. If there isn't an official Discord server for them yet, then maybe this server can become the official server for them down the road. Who knows? I've made this server with cleanliness, organization, and simplicity in mind: easy to find stuff, not overly complex, and easy to work with, along with similar rules to the game itself.

1,266 posts
13 battles

Very cool! Good luck with the discord channel. I'm sure it be will very useful to many players!

Members
75 posts
1,477 battles
23 hours ago, Jazzyblaster said:

Very cool! Good luck with the discord channel. I'm sure it be will very useful to many players!

I appreciate your kind words. I'm looking forward to see how it will go. I hope people will spread the word about it ;)

https://discord.gg/YAMGBsU

• Cool 1

1,266 posts
13 battles
29 minutes ago, ThePwnageMachine said:

I appreciate your kind words. I'm looking forward to see how it will go. I hope people will spread the word about it ;)

https://discord.gg/YAMGBsU

Absolutely! I love the idea. Good luck with everything! I'd recommend sharing the link on WoWS Youtube videos, in the comments section to get the word out even more. :)

Members
75 posts
1,477 battles
3 hours ago, Jazzyblaster said:

Absolutely! I love the idea. Good luck with everything! I'd recommend sharing the link on WoWS Youtube videos, in the comments section to get the word out even more. :)

Very much appreciated, thank you! I will do so!

• Cool 1

1,266 posts
13 battles
18 hours ago, ThePwnageMachine said:

Very much appreciated, thank you! I will do so!

You're very welcome! :)

Members
75 posts
1,477 battles

Oh, just so y'all know... I'm hiring chat moderators for the server too.

19 hours ago, Jazzyblaster said:

You're very welcome! :)

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
213 posts
1,448 battles

Can you update the discord link? I would like to join.