Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
ObiphanKenobi

Playing Rank!

4 comments in this topic

[TSG4B]
[TSG4B]
Members
1,807 posts
9,868 battles

When you first in your team, rank in near double the reward compare to the rest of the team. With only 1 kill, and the constant abused from the dead team mate in chat, ah RANKED, it addictive

FmHJkTh.png

• Funny 1

[POP]
Members
1,165 posts
15,080 battles
8 minutes ago, ObiwankzKenobi said:

When you first in your team, rank in near double the reward compare to the rest of the team. With only 1 kill, and the constant abused from the dead team mate in chat, ah RANKED, it addictive

FmHJkTh.png

I can understand  why you were given salt with your skills how you were on top is beyond me did the rest of the team all go to the other side and leave you by yourself and you go lucky and rammed that ship. :Smile_teethhappy:

Maybe it was kill steal you pretty good at those you usually do that to me when we DIV up :Smile_facepalm:

hahahahahha

• Funny 1
  • Bad 1

[TSG4B]
[TSG4B]
Members
1,807 posts
9,868 battles
25 minutes ago, tm63au said:

Maybe it was kill steal

cant believed an experiences like yourself still present some "noob-ilities", it all about dpm, pushing for cap and take the objectives, while dishing out DMG

[TBW]
Members
6,406 posts
12,050 battles

Just played my 3rd ranked game this season 2 losses, the one I was in a DD (Lo Yang) I was first and didn't go backwards and 1 win (the Kidd). I am moving up real fast, rank 16 here I come.

Sign in to follow this