Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Corsair_I

Super League mission with tier 7 ship in current ranked games.

54 comments in this topic

[WAX]
Beta Testers
452 posts
13,777 battles

I have a Super League personal mission where I have to join the top 2 in a ranked battle with a tier 7 ship.

Ranked battle is currently with tier 8 ships then tier 10 ships.

How am I supposed to accomplish this mission?

• Boring 2

[TBW]
Members
6,405 posts
12,050 battles
1 minute ago, Corsair_I said:

I have a Super League personal mission where I have to join the top 2 in a ranked battle with a tier 7 ship.

Rank 1 is tier 7. If you play at rank 1 and are first or second you get a super container.

Edited by Sovereigndawg
  • Cool 1

[WAX]
Beta Testers
452 posts
13,777 battles
2 minutes ago, Sovereigndawg said:

Rank 1 is tier 7. If you play at rank 1 and are first or second you get a super container.

OK, thank you. I thought all the last ranks are tier 10.

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,797 posts
15,247 battles

This must make at least a dozen of these posts, all asking the same question; reading really IS OP!

• Funny 1
  • Bad 3

[STP]
[STP]
Beta Testers
2,036 posts
11,216 battles
39 minutes ago, Sovereigndawg said:

I'm not sure but i think its not a super container, its a cointainer, can be super or not.

[TBW]
Members
6,405 posts
12,050 battles
18 minutes ago, HyenaHiena said:

I'm not sure but i think its not a super container, its a cointainer, can be super or not.

You are probably right I don't think it said super.

[TBW]
Members
6,405 posts
12,050 battles
39 minutes ago, Umikami said:

This must make at least a dozen of these posts, all asking the same question; reading really IS OP!

Because a kid who reads grows up to be an adult who reads.

[WAX]
Beta Testers
452 posts
13,777 battles
3 hours ago, Umikami said:

In order to read, you need to know what you are looking for. When someone does not know what he does not know, your comment does not make sense. In all the community contributors' youtube videos, people are talking about which tier 8 ships are the best for ranked, then which tier 10 ships are the best for the seasons. Show me one single video telling us which tier 7 ships are the best for this season?And don't give me the bad excuse that we had tier 7 ranked in the past, so the CC do not need to make a new video for which tier 7 are the best for ranked.

It is always easy to criticize.

• Boring 1

[INTEL]
Members
796 posts
8,279 battles
4 hours ago, Corsair_I said:

The answer is simple and I'll admit it can be easily missed.

Ranks up to and including 11 are T8, From 10 to 2 are T10. Once you get that last star and are awarded Rank 1.. that's it, you're done with ranked.

Rank 1 aka Super League is for either those unicums that simply want to play Belfast in 7v7 and Masochists who didn't suffer enough reaching rank 1.

• Cool 1

[WAX]
Beta Testers
452 posts
13,777 battles
5 minutes ago, Ares1967 said:

The answer is simple and I'll admit it can be easily missed.

Ranks up to and including 11 are T8, From 10 to 2 are T10. Once you get that last star and are awarded Rank 1.. that's it, you're done with ranked.

Rank 1 aka Super League is for either those unicums that simply want to play Belfast in 7v7 and Masochists who didn't suffer enough reaching rank 1.

Thank you. I get it now. There was so much discussion about having tier 10 for the first time, that nobody discussed about the fact that rank 1 is back to tier 7.

[--O--]
Members
187 posts
18,178 battles

i can never get a game, it just puts me in a queue of one, did it last time as well :(

[WAX]
Beta Testers
452 posts
13,777 battles
1 minute ago, hobblegoat said:

i can never get a game, it just puts me in a queue of one, did it last time as well :(

Population is way too small for picking random time game with that group.

Members
1,330 posts
501 battles
4 hours ago, Corsair_I said:

In order to read, you need to know what you are looking for. When someone does not know what he does not know, your comment does not make sense. In all the community contributors' youtube videos, people are talking about which tier 8 ships are the best for ranked, then which tier 10 ships are the best for the seasons. Show me one single video telling us which tier 7 ships are the best for this season?And don't give me the bad excuse that we had tier 7 ranked in the past, so the CC do not need to make a new video for which tier 7 are the best for ranked.

do you have internet....? CHECK.

GOOGLE??  CHECK... 

google." Super League mission with tier 7 ship".....

https://www.google.com/search?q=Super+League+mission+with+tier+7+ship&oq=Super+League+mission+with+tier+7+ship&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i60l3&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

YES  READING IS OP  and GOOGLE is like premium ship OP reading I guess.... it is very easy to criticize someone that wants to put in ZERO EFFORT to get what they can find themselves FASTER than posting this thread.,,,,

Oh and guess what happens when you type SUPER LEAGUE MISSION in the search bar on this forum....

go on, give it a shot... took all of 6 seconds to find exactly what I was looking for... and it took the OP ten times longer to post this thread,,, which technically makes it "non constructive" and a waste of everyone's time...

also,,  whatever tier 7 ship you excel in is likely the best ship,. if you need a video telling you that,,,, well..

Edited by neptunes_wrath
  • Bad 2

Members
1,330 posts
501 battles

awwwww  someones salty again and giving bad reactions to my truth..... LOFL\

guess the truth is the facts no one ever wants to hear when they rant

[SCCC]
Members
208 posts
11,931 battles
3 hours ago, hobblegoat said:

I don't think there has ever been a Super League battle yet since they "fixed" about a year ago..

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,797 posts
15,247 battles
7 hours ago, Corsair_I said:

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/get-riggidy-riggidy-ranked-son/

and even easier to be an incompetent bonafone!

Again, reading definitely IS OP! Read down to where it says "RULES" in yellow, all the tiers and ranks are listed there.

Members
1,330 posts
501 battles
6 minutes ago, Umikami said:

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/get-riggidy-riggidy-ranked-son/

and even easier to be an incompetent bonafone!

Again, reading definitely IS OP! Read down to where it says "RULES" in yellow, all the tiers and ranks are listed there.

at least you didnt get more negative reactions from the salt created from truth here...lol

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,797 posts
15,247 battles
13 minutes ago, neptunes_wrath said:

at least you didnt get more negative reactions from the salt created from truth here...lol

LOL! Tell me about it; my original post got 1 Laugh and 3 Boo Hoos!

[WAX]
Beta Testers
452 posts
13,777 battles
5 hours ago, Umikami said:

well, that means only one thing: I was not the one thinking you too are jerks as I could not triple myself.

[WAX]
Beta Testers
452 posts
13,777 battles
7 hours ago, neptunes_wrath said:

do you have internet....? CHECK.

GOOGLE??  CHECK... 

google." Super League mission with tier 7 ship".....

https://www.google.com/search?q=Super+League+mission+with+tier+7+ship&oq=Super+League+mission+with+tier+7+ship&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i60l3&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

YES  READING IS OP  and GOOGLE is like premium ship OP reading I guess.... it is very easy to criticize someone that wants to put in ZERO EFFORT to get what they can find themselves FASTER than posting this thread.,,,,

Oh and guess what happens when you type SUPER LEAGUE MISSION in the search bar on this forum....

go on, give it a shot... took all of 6 seconds to find exactly what I was looking for... and it took the OP ten times longer to post this thread,,, which technically makes it "non constructive" and a waste of everyone's time...

also,,  whatever tier 7 ship you excel in is likely the best ship,. if you need a video telling you that,,,, well..

err, you are wrong. The ship you excel for random game might not be the best for ranked: best example? Asashio. Some people bring the Asashio to Ranked and are useless in games where there is not a single BB.

[WAX]
Beta Testers
452 posts
13,777 battles
5 hours ago, Umikami said:

Obviously, you 2 guys have a lot of time at hand to troll people on forums and try to give condescending lessons. If I'm wasting your time, don't bother even adding your 2 cents that nobody cares. This game is full of bugs and I was assuming it is another oversight from the developers. That is why I did not google around. There are other people on this thread that gladly gave me the answer without lecturing me in exchange. They are probably the ones giving you the negative feedbacks.

Members
9,973 posts
12 minutes ago, Corsair_I said:

err, you are wrong. The ship you excel for random game might not be the best for ranked: best example? Asashio. Some people bring the Asashio to Ranked and are useless in games where there is not a single BB.

Since Super league is never played, the entire argument seems moot.

However if you do get a game it will likely be a 1 vs 1 or 2 vs 2, hardly meaningful what ship does best in random/ranked, you're probably best off with your best ship...

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,797 posts
15,247 battles
3 minutes ago, Corsair_I said:

Obviously, you 2 guys have a lot of time at hand to troll people on forums and try to give condescending lessons. If I'm wasting your time, don't bother even adding your 2 cents that nobody cares. This game is full of bugs and I was assuming it is another oversight from the developers. That is why I did not google around. There are other people on this thread that gladly gave me the answer without lecturing me in exchange. They are probably the ones giving you the negative feedbacks.

So let me get this straight; you did something stupid, and then had it pointed out to you, and your excuse for being stupid is that there are other stupid things happening in the game so you didn't even bother to try to NOT be stupid, and this is all our fault for pointing out your stupidity, as well as showing you how you could have been not stupid. Yeah, that negative feedback is freakin' killing me; but then I ain't done nuthin' stupid.

[WAX]
Beta Testers
452 posts
13,777 battles
3 minutes ago, awiggin said:

Since Super league is never played, the entire argument seems moot.

However if you do get a game it will likely be a 1 vs 1 or 2 vs 2, hardly meaningful what ship does best in random/ranked, you're probably best off with your best ship...

You are probably right for Super League but his point is that the ship that you excel is the best one and one does not need to tell you which ship to use which is wrong. First, having other people as a mirror to reflect back your own thought is useful. Second, a ship that is good for a situation might not be good for another situation.

Sign in to follow this