Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Levits

ARP Captains?! Where are my girls at?

8 comments in this topic

[C-1]
[C-1]
Members
356 posts
6,759 battles

I just noticed that all of my ARP Captains have been replaced by some random Japanese dudes! What gives?

[C-1]
[C-1]
Members
356 posts
6,759 battles

Just checked, all of the ARP captains have been replaced with generic Japanese captains. The only ship not to have its captain completely replaced was the "Dragon" ship. And I mean all of them. Had two sets of the ARP captains and they are all gone now...

[PVE]
Members
5,596 posts
18,181 battles

Make sure you don't have the content hidden. That little "gears" icon on the right hand side of the port screen is where you need to check. To show ARP content, mark the check box and make sure that the "eyeball" icon isn't crossed out as well. 

Edited by Taylor3006
  • Cool 1

[C-1]
[C-1]
Members
356 posts
6,759 battles

Ok, I appreciate that Taylor. I was worried there for a minute. I have no idea how or why that thing defaulted to turn them off... I never touched that setting... had no idea what it actually did either.

[RLGN]
Members
8,241 posts
17,242 battles
2 minutes ago, Levits said:

Ok, I appreciate that Taylor. I was worried there for a minute. I have no idea how or why that thing defaulted to turn them off... I never touched that setting... had no idea what it actually did either.

Updates do wierd things to the presets sometimes; may have happened because of that last micro-patch.

Ashigara is still there, spazing and chattering away happily.

• Cool 2

[PVE]
Members
5,596 posts
18,181 battles

Yeah probably happened with the update, pretty common that something gets screwed up! 

Members
4,819 posts
5,596 battles
47 minutes ago, Taylor3006 said:

Make sure you don't have the content hidden. That little "gears" icon on the right hand side of the port screen is where you need to check. To show ARP content, mark the check box and make sure that the "eyeball" icon isn't crossed out as well. 

Actually, one only needs the eye to not be crossed through to see ARP content. All the checkbox does is hide or display the ships in the carousel.

I hide the ships from my carousel(I have Atago, so I don't have any need or want to play the ARP ships), but I use some of the captains, so I make sure I can see the content by leaving it active(eye icon isn't crossed through). I can see and hear the unique captains and I see other players' ARP ships if they're using one, but I don't have the ships displayed in my port.

Edited by GhostSwordsman

[SCCC]
Members
705 posts
5,503 battles

Edited by smf117

Sign in to follow this