You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Shealtiel

Overloaded Spawns

4 comments in this topic

[HU]
Members
2 posts
3,791 battles

Please remove the overloaded spawns.  It's just not fun when you get started off by yourself or with only a tiny number of other ships opposite the entire fleet.  "Fun and engaging" at its finest.

Members
3,562 posts
6,867 battles

Yes I particularly like when all three DDs are on the other wing and you are the lone BB on the other side... oh and of course there are CVs....

Members
4,535 posts
6,426 battles
46 minutes ago, Shealtiel said:

Please remove the overloaded spawns.  It's just not fun when you get started off by yourself or with only a tiny number of other ships opposite the entire fleet.  "Fun and engaging" at its finest.

Ya.  But when that happens GO!  Don't spend time crossing to other side of map...sometimes. You can hold up their fleet while your lemming train on other side of map may/may not get the twist on em. You can get reds that are kill crazy and spend their time trying to kill you while your ships (FLEET) kicks azz.  5/6 trying to kill you takes em outta the main battle. Sometimes.  Sorta. Maybe. Sorta. Sometimes. Just leading their main fleet away can be huge in getting VICTORY. Don't always have to kill. Helps when reds are stoooopid.  Heh. Hell I dunno.  Sounds good!  Has worked for me at times. You will die of course but get a nice letter home to family and perhaps a medal and a nice burial at sea. :Smile_izmena:

Edited by dmckay

[-THOR]
Members
583 posts
3,228 battles
11 hours ago, Shealtiel said:

This. Many maps in the game I hate because they simply spawn you so damn far from everything else.