You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
CarbonButtprint

It is finally done

7 comments in this topic

Members
1,149 posts
3,141 battles

5af788038c29a_WorldofWarshipsScreenshot2018_05.12-17_33_23_39.thumb.png.219dfb400be6123e2c7b066ff13f8c4f.png

The 14th skill is complete and my Akizuki is *that* much better now. I used to have a 15 point commander on Akizuki but I moved him to Yamato and started from 10 points, and I really took having both IFHE and CE for granted.  I went with IFHE first, because without it this ship is utterly useless unless enemies show full broadside. Now the true "sneak up and shred destroyers" playstyle is unlocked. I plan to get AR next, and round off the build with SE. This is easily my favorite ship in the game and is my go-to ship for ranked this season (70%+ winrate), which I get to play it a lot because I had to start from rank 23. 

Edited by CarbonButtprint
typo
  • Cool 1

[STW-M]
Members
2,050 posts
5,861 battles

Congratulations!

Better continue working on her, because WG is planning to complete that line with tier 9 and 10.

[SWFSH]
[SWFSH]
Beta Testers
2,457 posts
5,618 battles

Good job! Tough work getting Akizuki to that position, no other ship in the game has such reliance on a well-skilled captain.

[HYDRO]
Members
1,563 posts
3,751 battles

Congrats, Akizuki really shines when you get IFHE on top of CE. But I don't see that much benefit from BFT, your reload goes to 2.7 from 3 secs, tho you get a buff to your AA.  I feel the benefit of SE to be too important to not pick on the first 10 points.  2800 extra hitpoints are a sizable buff to any DD.

[RLGN]
Members
8,246 posts
17,255 battles
47 minutes ago, Avenge_December_7 said:

Congratulations!

Better continue working on her, because WG is planning to complete that line with tier 9 and 10.

Yeah; 608k ship xp on it right now, waiting for the release of the T9...

Members
1,149 posts
3,141 battles
46 minutes ago, warheart1992 said:

Congrats, Akizuki really shines when you get IFHE on top of CE. But I don't see that much benefit from BFT, your reload goes to 2.7 from 3 secs, tho you get a buff to your AA.  I feel the benefit of SE to be too important to not pick on the first 10 points.  2800 extra hitpoints are a sizable buff to any DD.

I know SE is very valuable, but I picked BFT because I have been playing ranked a lot, and I find that BFT just helps to shred up destroyers that much quicker. I used to run SE and I will get it eventually but for now I chose BFT. I was also curious and wanted to experiment a little. 

[BTH]
Beta Testers
198 posts
4,663 battles
14 hours ago, warheart1992 said:

Listen to this man.

I never understand why everyone raves about BFT,  on any ship really. Adrenaline Rush provides the same perk (as well as torpedo reload) at 50% health for two points, which as a DD you are most likely to lose health during a game. SE and AR synergize well in a DD.

SE is a key skill for all my DD's. Going from 11500 to 13600 in a Farragut makes a big difference. At tier 8 and up, the skill is almost like another hull HP upgrade.

Only time I use BFT is in my Bismark, just so I can say I have a full secondary build (working on Demolition Expert for it too).