Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
_Rumple_

Personal Assignments Timer

6 comments in this topic

[SIDE]
Members
1,262 posts
8,875 battles

Not happy about the time limits on personal assignments. They are too short, especially if you have purchased multiple premium ships. Don't get me wrong, I like these assignments; just think the time limit is especially onerous for those of us who buy a lot of premium ships.

As an example:

Aigle completed, expiry July.

Gascogne, from march 3rd thru august 8th(no complaint here; 8 of 25 done)

Here's where I think it's unfair:

Makarov, expiry 6/29(4 of 25 done)

Roma, expiry 6/29(2 of 25 done)

Abruzzi, expiry 6/29(4 of 25 done)

Asashio, expiry 6/29(11 of 25 assignments done)

WG needs to add more time to these and WHY is Gascogne so different from these others? I feel like I am rushed to complete these in a timely manner, which I hate.

Edited by _Rumple_
Additions

[AWP]
Members
784 posts
3,066 battles

I would assume this is to encourage you to play them. All you have to do is play 25 games in each right? 25 games in 2 months isn’t difficult. 

[SIDE]
Members
1,262 posts
8,875 battles
58 minutes ago, Belyy_Klyk said:

I would assume this is to encourage you to play them. All you have to do is play 25 games in each right? 25 games in 2 months isn’t difficult. 

Well, it's doable if I make a really concerted effort, but it's not enjoyable. That's around 90 battles in 4 ships exclusively in the next month and a half. 

...and, if I wanted to nitpick, nowhere in the premium shop ship section, does it say anything about these personal missions having an expiry date! 

Edited by _Rumple_

[AWP]
Members
784 posts
3,066 battles
26 minutes ago, _Rumple_ said:

Well, it's doable if I make a really concerted effort, but it's not enjoyable. That's around 90 battles in 4 ships exclusively in the next month and a half. 

...and, if I wanted to nitpick, nowhere in the premium shop ship section, does it say anything about these personal missions having an expiry date! 

90 battles in 45 days. That’s 2 battles a day. And honestly the best way to do it would be a win in each ship a day. Idk I guess most people do not have cases where they can’t play those battles in the roughly 2 months they are available.

Edited by Belyy_Klyk

Members
154 posts
9,464 battles
On ‎5‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 9:46 PM, Belyy_Klyk said:

90 battles in 45 days. That’s 2 battles a day. And honestly the best way to do it would be a win in each ship a day. Idk I guess most people do not have cases where they can’t play those battles in the roughly 2 months they are available.

I do.  I'm often gone for the week...which then also means I have lots of other things to do on the weekend.  So, it isn't really 2 months.  It is more like...16 days.  That changes the math significantly.

I do get that I'm more the exception...but many of us, traveling or not, may not have time to play much during the week.

Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,044 posts
8,217 battles

I didn't like that Z-39 experience booster has a timer on it, I was busy playing Krondshtadt and Hindenburg darnit!

Sign in to follow this