You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Ghatazhak

Old guy, former Infantry, hates Navy, plays WoWs fairly well, loves beer, looking for an active clan

8 comments in this topic

[RUSHB]
Members
146 posts
2,226 battles

I am looking for a very active clan for Divs, scenarios, etc. Have experience in Clan Wars, was in Hurricane League 2 seasons. Have been in good clans, just were not as active as I would have liked is all. Pretty easy to get along with for the most part. Love doing scenarios to earn that easy $$$, random, clan wars, ranked, etc. Generally on 2-3 days week, sometimes more. Strongly prefer TS over Discord. Not necessarily a deal breaker, but is a very strong preference. Any other questions, hit me up!

*Looks like I posted this in the wrong place, my apologies.*

Edited by Ghatazhak
  • Cool 1

[-RNG-]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
111 posts
3,401 battles

Your welcome to come check out RNG, They got into Typhoon and -RNG- got into Storm last season, both are very active! Come jump on Discord and check us out !

https://discord.gg/sGypnCC

[RUSHB]
Members
146 posts
2,226 battles

Good lord, is this game really this quiet?

[-BRS-]
Members
1,631 posts
13,535 battles

We could use a good player in the rust/oxide, if you want to check us out

[RUSHB]
Members
146 posts
2,226 battles

Was just looking at the posy by SMF about divs...

[TSG4]
[TSG4]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,319 posts
10,694 battles
On 5/12/2018 at 12:42 PM, Ghatazhak said:

I am looking for a very active clan for Divs, scenarios, etc. Have experience in Clan Wars, was in Hurricane League 2 seasons. Have been in good clans, just were not as active as I would have liked is all. Pretty easy to get along with for the most part. Love doing scenarios to earn that easy $$$, random, clan wars, ranked, etc. Generally on 2-3 days week, sometimes more. Strongly prefer TS over Discord. Not necessarily a deal breaker, but is a very strong preference. Any other questions, hit me up!

*Looks like I posted this in the wrong place, my apologies.*

597b9c75ccb42_TacticalStrikeGroup4(250x245).png.231b8d6e92fe7c3a639a78e7b93bc897.png   is recruiting!

I took the time to send a personal message to your in-box! I look forward to hearing from you soon!

[90TH]
[90TH]
Members
111 posts
7,061 battles

Howdy! 90th Battle Group is recruiting we have a lot of retired and active military members along with fireman and police officers. We use Discord but there server is EXTREMELY well set up. We are a highly active fleet that offers something for all types of players. We have 2 Competitive Fleets, 3 Semi-Competitive Fleets, and 3 Casual Fleets. Everyone gets along great no drama, no bull, just a great group of people having fun and enjoying the game. 

image.png.1616d8957516db83e6bf05aee01c891d.png

Edited by LadyKryptonite

[RUSHB]
Members
91 posts
8,412 battles

If you're going to be more active and if you're interested in competitive (including clan wars, we have been one of the top teams in both seasons) you can come check out RushB.  Your account is a little newer than we'd normally look at but you seem to know how to play.  But be warned we meme in communism haha

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SQq0YuCTEKMiNUFG0BccLYQDPPIU3W3o693ic0-b7B4/edit?usp=sharing

our recruiting doc

Edited by RedRushian