Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Airwarrior_Kny

Allied BOTS Vs Enemy BOTS or AI

4 comments in this topic

[TF-44]
Members
11 posts

Here is a good Question!    

Why are the AI Bots on enemy side able to avoid all incoming shots  be it Torp or shells , don't matter  they  turn slow   plan simple avoid everthing...  YET

the  AI on mind side are dumb as a box of rocks.. they will do anything to get hit by  our torps..    Why don't you give our side the same avoidance system.  OR  better YET  TURN OFF  AI  TEAM KILLS  AT LEAST in PVE 

[2347]
Members
180 posts
5,057 battles

I think Wargaming needs a Suicide Hotline for their bots.

• Funny 1

[-PVE-]
Members
117 posts
9,331 battles

When I see bots on my team, I think - More XP for me. May not always work that way but a lot of the time it does. The only time having a full team of bots is a big problem is when I run a CV.. 

• Funny 1

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
5,888 posts
10,675 battles

I think the main reason why friendly bots are so bad compared to the red ones is so that the humans have a better chance to farm the damage and such. IF the friendly bots played as well as the red ones many players would get nothing. Overall I think this is the best solution. When it sucks is at high tiers when you are one of just a couple humans or even worse the only one. You hope like heck the couple humans with you are decent. If you are alone you look at the MM screen and groan because most likely your friendly's will all die very early and you will end up alone vs the 5-8 ship bot wolf pack. That is not fun.

Edited by AdmiralThunder

Sign in to follow this