Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Cirdane

Fun and engaging!!!!!

16 comments in this topic

Members
163 posts
5,029 battles

Been off for a few monhs due to burn out and WG not selling me my year member ship without a bunch of [edited]  flags at Christmas, so I thought what the hey and loaded up the game again. I had a few good fights then got into a scrap with an Enterprise on the other side. My KGV faces a lone DB squad with hard turn fighter up. No other fighters or Tbs in the area to distract my AA. And several crits and 2/3 of my hp later (unrepairable of course) they sail away. I finish the game GG every one and uninstall.......maybe I'll check back in another 6 months.

Edited by Cirdane
  • Boring 4

Members
48 posts
524 battles
1 hour ago, 1SneakyDevil said:

Aww, we have a special kind of snowflake here gang.

See, I would have moved on past this post by now. We all have bad days. I haven't been able to hit squat tonight for some reason, despite racking up the tier 7 wins last night. Except for this.

Do you feel better for having posted this? Have you contributed anything at all to this conversation, or this forum? Thank goodness you're here, Mr. 12,000 battles, to properly scold this person who dared come in here and write his thoughts and opinions on YOUR board. It's like him breaking into city hall and yelling at the mayor! Thank god you were here to stop him.

[5D5]
Members
2,286 posts
14,345 battles
3 minutes ago, FATEdPondera said:

See, I would have moved on past this post by now. We all have bad days. I haven't been able to hit squat tonight for some reason, despite racking up the tier 7 wins last night. Except for this.

Do you feel better for having posted this? Have you contributed anything at all to this conversation, or this forum? Thank goodness you're here, Mr. 12,000 battles, to properly scold this person who dared come in here and write his thoughts and opinions on YOUR board. It's like him breaking into city hall and yelling at the mayor! Thank god you were here to stop him.

Move on guy, you're obviously having a bad day.

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,797 posts
15,236 battles

I can see the future of this thread right now ... as it gets moved into "Thread Closed" status for being totally non-helpful.

[SAINT]
[SAINT]
Members
300 posts
9,842 battles

Get your comments in soon because....

tenor.gif?itemid=10399086

And puppets are creepy, just saying. 

[TBW]
Members
6,403 posts
12,050 battles

This thread reminds me of the story of the three holes.

Well, well, well.

[5D7]
Alpha Tester
2,716 posts
4,076 battles

Well may as well add another post to the count before this one put the lotion on the skin or it gets the hose again....

[CNO]
[CNO]
Members
3,842 posts
13,059 battles
2 hours ago, Cirdane said:

maybe I'll check back in another 6 months.

Should we tell OP that by coming back every few months it resets WG's "free stuff" counter?

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,797 posts
15,236 battles
14 minutes ago, Soshi_Sone said:

Should we tell OP that by coming back every few months it resets WG's "free stuff" counter?

I'm not sure anyone can tell Op anything Tiger, but by all means, feel free to try.

Members
163 posts
5,029 battles

Rofl with a post to  battle ratio of almost 35 to  1 I'm some kind of whiny snowflake in your book. This forum has become more of a joke than the game mechanics. 2 years ago this would of become a conversation about the  AP  DB mechanics and is such unavoidable damage ok and how badly needed is a cv rework. I may come back to the game in 6 months but I will not waste time here again. Stay tuff behind your big bad keyboard lol

Oh and devil you seem to post once for every 6 battles you fight so I'd watch calling people snowflakes my self important judge you seem to find a lot that upsets you lol.

Edited by Cirdane

[-K-]
Supertester
3,099 posts
6,832 battles
7 minutes ago, Cirdane said:

Rofl with a post to  battle ratio of almost 350 to  1 I'm some kind of whiny snowflake in your book. This forum has become more of a joke than the game mechanics. 2 years ago this would of become a conversation about the  AP  DB mechanics and is such unavoidable damage ok and how badly needed is a cv rework. I may come back to the game in 6 months but I will not waste time here again. Stay tuff behind your big bad keyboard lol.

First, your battle to post count is not 350:1.  It's 35:1.  Second, if you wanted a conversation about the AP DB mechanic, you should have started one.  Instead, you posted a "I'm gonna take my ball and go home" rant.  These kinds of threads get old and stale.  You're not the first person to take their ball and leave.  Third, "fun and engaging" is a reference to detonations, not AP bombs.  Get your phrasing correct!!  Fourth, see ya later!!!

Edited by Pope_Shizzle
  • Cool 1

[SUCIT]
Members
825 posts
3,621 battles
19 minutes ago, Cirdane said:

Kk fixed the typo, now bye bye ........

16 bye felicia.jpg

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this