Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
sulghunter331

Noobish Questions for Replays

9 comments in this topic

[HCH]
[HCH]
Beta Testers
877 posts
7,240 battles

Just had an intense ranked match in my Richelieu, and I got a replay of the match. Wanted to share it, but I have no clue on how to share a replay video of a match. Would someone kindly enlighten this poor noob.

[HINON]
Members
9,029 posts

When you are making a new post at the bottom of this page it says "Drag files here to attach, or choose files". Click on choose files and navigate to the WOWS replay folder and select the replay you want to attach. Submit it and then anyone else should be able to download it and view it.

[TCANS]
Beta Testers
127 posts
870 battles

I don't seem to have a replay folder.

• Boring 1

[HCH]
[HCH]
Beta Testers
877 posts
7,240 battles
7 minutes ago, RipNuN2 said:

When you are making a new post at the bottom of this page it says "Drag files here to attach, or choose files". Click on choose files and navigate to the WOWS replay folder and select the replay you want to attach. Submit it and then anyone else should be able to download it and view it.

Damn, I keep surprising myself on missing things that are so blatantly obvious. Thank you very much.

20180511_194834_PFSB108-Richelieu_35_NE_north_winter.wowsreplay

[HC]
[HC]
Beta Testers
1,347 posts
9,543 battles
19 minutes ago, sulghunter331 said:

Just had an intense ranked match in my Richelieu, and I got a replay of the match. Wanted to share it, but I have no clue on how to share a replay video of a match. Would someone kindly enlighten this poor noob.

You could also upload it here

https://replayswows.com/

[LOU1]
Members
3,039 posts
8,128 battles

Keep in mind that replays from the current patch will no longer play on future patches.  So, if there is a battle you want to save, record it.

If you have Windows 10, you can use the built in Xbox One recording feature under the Windows Game Bar (Windows key+G).  I think the default for recording is Windows+Alt+R.

The Game DVR settings are under Windows Settings.  i usually get there by searching for the Xbox app and then clicking on Setings, followed by Game DVR.

[P2W]
[P2W]
Members
1,240 posts
1 hour ago, sulghunter331 said:

The excellent mxstats will allow you to attach screenshots and upload it for you. Once uploaded the replay is hosted at https://replayswows.com/ which will also generate youtube video.

Sign in to follow this