You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Belthorian

High rollers room

16 comments in this topic

[OPGS]
Beta Testers
3,420 posts
5,859 battles

There are several people with over a billion credits in game burning a hole in their pocket with nothing to spend it on. Create a high rollers room where all the participants are alone, no divisions, no teams, you put up a hundred million or more credits into the kitty and it is a winner take all brawl for it all. I would watch that!!!!!!! It would be cool to watch obscene amounts of credits change hands in a single battle.

You would have to find a way to stream it so people could watch.

Edited by Belthorian
  • Cool 5

[B-W-M]
[B-W-M]
Members
335 posts
4,666 battles

Buy in is 100mil

But other than going up against best players ... bragging rights?

[OPGS]
Beta Testers
3,420 posts
5,859 battles
Just now, cavscout1739 said:

Buy in is 100mil

But other than going up against best players ... bragging rights?

lol something to do with all those credits. Nothing like making a game 100x more intense than adding something of value that can be lost.

[-K-]
[-K-]
Members
3,112 posts
12,671 battles
31 minutes ago, cavscout1739 said:

But other than going up against best richest players ... bragging rights?

FTFY. Also, it's a little silly if the money just goes to another player in the end; the house should probably take a cut, and maybe offer some kind of special rewards.

[CRMSN]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,411 posts
3,589 battles
46 minutes ago, Belthorian said:

There are several people with over a billion credits in game burning a hole in their pocket with nothing to spend it on. Create a high rollers room where all the participants are alone, no divisions, no teams, you put up a hundred million or more credits into the kitty and it is a winner take all brawl for it all. I would watch that!!!!!!! It would be cool to watch obscene amounts of credits change hands in a single battle.

You would have to find a way to stream it so people could watch.

Or, you can upgrade a container reward for 50-100 million (or wtv amount depending on the percentage increase chance) to increase the chance of getting a SC? That be cool no?

It could be a "Bribe the cargo guy for X amount to increase your chance of getting a super container!" 

• Cool 1

Members
1,788 posts
5,665 battles

Online gambling laws, across several countrys would prevent that..

[OPG]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
2,897 posts
10,479 battles

I'm pretty sure this is a club I'll never reach. I like to keep a healthy amount of 1-2 million credits bc I somehow keep wasting it even though I have every t10

1,266 posts
13 battles

Well, that's an interesting suggestion. Thanks for the feedback everyone.

Beta Testers
1,221 posts
7,556 battles
1 hour ago, Raven114 said:

It's in-game currency. Gambling laws don't touch it.

[OPGS]
Beta Testers
3,420 posts
5,859 battles
On 5/11/2018 at 6:12 PM, Komrade_Rylo said:

I'm pretty sure this is a club I'll never reach. I like to keep a healthy amount of 1-2 million credits bc I somehow keep wasting it even though I have every t10

lol the highest I have ever had is just over 200 million. I went on a shopping spree and spent 100 million on ships, now I am fighting to get back over the 100 million credit mark.

[OPGS]
Beta Testers
3,420 posts
5,859 battles
On 5/11/2018 at 5:35 PM, Edgecase said:

FTFY. Also, it's a little silly if the money just goes to another player in the end; the house should probably take a cut, and maybe offer some kind of special rewards.

I like your idea when I create a thread It is never perfect. I always hope that people will participate in the discussion and offer interesting and constructive comments to help shape the idea. 

[PNP]
Beta Testers
886 posts
17,238 battles

lol I would play, it does need to be streamed, do it once a month, 10 players min, max 24, 100mil buy in, all play same class and tier ship, winner get half the pot and the other half gets divided for backers  (everybody in wows can pick who they think will win)  you pick winner, you get part of the pot (divided from number of people who picked that person)

[P2W]
[P2W]
Members
1,240 posts

I'm leveling multiple ship lines. Maybe one day when I have all the T10s and everything in between there will be a billion credits. I'm pretty sure I've never seen 100 million even.

[VIP-2]
Members
804 posts
2,832 battles
On 5/11/2018 at 3:08 PM, Raven114 said:

I love the idea, unfortunately raven is right, if any player that participated in the battles had ever paid real currency in game, it would fall under the gambling statues of many nations.

[ANZ4C]
Beta Testers
559 posts

I can only begin to imagine the level of camping such a match would induce

[OPGS]
Beta Testers
3,420 posts
5,859 battles
8 hours ago, hawkai said:

lol I would play, it does need to be streamed, do it once a month, 10 players min, max 24, 100mil buy in, all play same class and tier ship, winner get half the pot and the other half gets divided for backers  (everybody in wows can pick who they think will win)  you pick winner, you get part of the pot (divided from number of people who picked that person)

One of the coolest suggestions I have seen, good job.