Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.

5 comments in this topic

[1SSF]
[1SSF]
Beta Testers
41 posts
9,204 battles

Just a noob question:

Recently, some of the ships being offered in bundles have a 'mission unlock' feature that will allow players who buy the bundles to play the ships and get bonus stuff.

Question: If you already own the Premium Ship, can you get the 'mission unlock' by itself?  Currently, there is a mission for ROMA, which I have, so do I get the mission just by playing Roma or am I out of luck with getting that mission?

Thanks in advance.

[WORX]
Members
1,884 posts
12,967 battles

I think (just out of curiosity), that if you have the ship already. You buy the Roma,  you get the ships value in Doubloons. Since by law they have to inform you as to what you are getting before you spend your money. Now if it says you get a bonus mission then you will be getting the Roma value in Doubloons and the mission, plus any other perks flags or extras that is advertised for then price you are spending. If you have the bonus mission already with out buying the Roma again then just play the Roma to the mission requirements and you get the rewards. Hope this helps

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,808 posts
15,336 battles
44 minutes ago, Navalpride33 said:

I think (just out of curiosity), that if you have the ship already. You buy the Roma,  you get the ships value in Doubloons. Since by law they have to inform you as to what you are getting before you spend your money. Now if it says you get a bonus mission then you will be getting the Roma value in Doubloons and the mission, plus any other perks flags or extras that is advertised for then price you are spending. If you have the bonus mission already with out buying the Roma again then just play the Roma to the mission requirements and you get the rewards. Hope this helps

That will probably work, but it's also kind of expensive for the rewards, no?

[WORX]
Members
1,884 posts
12,967 battles
10 minutes ago, Umikami said:

That will probably work, but it's also kind of expensive for the rewards, no?

For me yes lol, for other's maybe not. I only took out my wallet one time in my WOWS career, I got the ATL never regretted that choice. For me yes I would say its expansive for only a mission

[1SSF]
[1SSF]
Beta Testers
41 posts
9,204 battles

Yeah, I'd say it was outrageous theft to double charge for a ship just to 'unlock' the mission.  I almost lost my stuffing over what WG did with the Hood during the Bismark missions/collection.

Sign in to follow this