Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
l1nv5

To WG: 0.7.4.1 SUCKS

43 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

96
[CUTE]
Members
413 posts
6,085 battles

Wish you all the worst thing in the world, WG. Spoiled my mood when straight after upgraded to 0.7.4.1, my game take forever to load, and I am grinding my rank.

  • Funny 1
  • Bad 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
127
[SWOB]
Beta Testers
486 posts
3,788 battles
2 minutes ago, l1nv5 said:

Wish you all the worst thing in the world, WG. Spoiled my mood when straight after upgraded to 0.7.4.1, my game take forever to load, and I am grinding my rank.

So you are having loading issues and you wish them "all the worst thing in the world"? Aside the fact that you will get a warning for this, do you really think this will help? How about wishing them luck finding out what is causing your issue (if it is on their side)? 

 

I don't get some people's attitude

  • Cool 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
672
[KP]
Beta Testers
1,837 posts
11,180 battles

Seriously tho, it doesn't, I mean I threw money at the game after the update, and there was no sucking.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
472
[QNA]
[QNA]
Members
1,838 posts
5,881 battles

Sounds like a personal problem. You could:

  • Restart the game
  • Check file integrity
  • Restart PC
  • Restart Router
  • Reinstall game
  • Stop using mods

:cap_book:

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,725
Members
18,251 posts
5,220 battles
10 minutes ago, TheHolySpork said:

How about wishing them luck finding out what is causing your issue (if it is on their side)? 

Not much point, I doubt he bothered to file a ticket, so that WG would, you know, realise he had an issue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
96
[CUTE]
Members
413 posts
6,085 battles
4 minutes ago, TheHolySpork said:

So you are having loading issues and you wish them "all the worst thing in the world"? Aside the fact that you will get a warning for this, do you really think this will help? How about wishing them luck finding out what is causing your issue (if it is on their side)? 

 

I don't get some people's attitude

Seriously, I get a warning for wishing WG all the worst thing in the world? Sure, warn me please. 0.7.4.0 was fine for me, apparently 0.7.4.1 was to fix the loading issue for those who has and now it broke my game. The worst part is you don't even know you have loading issue until you are loading the battle.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
672
[KP]
Beta Testers
1,837 posts
11,180 battles
1 minute ago, l1nv5 said:

don't even know you have loading issue until you are loading the battle

The you go pink for being AFK. ...... working as intended

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
96
[CUTE]
Members
413 posts
6,085 battles
1 minute ago, CriMiNaL__ said:

The you go pink for being AFK. ...... working as intended

Yep, so WG warn me for being AFK. I warn WG back for MAKING me AFK. Fair.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
672
[KP]
Beta Testers
1,837 posts
11,180 battles
2 minutes ago, l1nv5 said:

I warn WG back for MAKING me AFK. Fair.

Very, Imagine if you worked in Russia and you turned pink, you could simply go to their office and make one of them black and blue.

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40
[WOLFD]
[WOLFD]
Members
344 posts
3,704 battles
4 minutes ago, l1nv5 said:

Yep, so WG warn me for being AFK. I warn WG back for MAKING me AFK. Fair.

But pointless

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
96
[CUTE]
Members
413 posts
6,085 battles
2 minutes ago, InventedThought said:

But pointless

 

Not every time it needs a point. Like someone ANYHOW release updates and 2 days later release a patch for that update. WORST R&D structure ever for a software company.

  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
472
[QNA]
[QNA]
Members
1,838 posts
5,881 battles

Complaining here won't garner you any support

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
537
[WORX]
Members
1,862 posts
12,918 battles
30 minutes ago, l1nv5 said:

Wish you all the worst thing in the world, WG. Spoiled my mood when straight after upgraded to 0.7.4.1, my game take forever to load, and I am grinding my rank.

So, WOWS=Obama now ? When in doubt to deflect personal responsibility for finding out what problem is, then blame WOWS. Its not one's lack of personal responsibility ? Have fun with that, I'll have my :cap_popcorn: ready. GL and HF

Edited by Navalpride33
  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
96
[CUTE]
Members
413 posts
6,085 battles
Just now, Navalpride33 said:

So, WOWS=Obama now ? When in doubt to deflect personal responsibility for finding out what problem is blame WOWS and not one lack of personal responsibility ? Have fun with that, I'll have my :cap_popcorn: ready. GL and HF

How is it my personal responsibility when it was ALL handled by WG auto update?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
569
[KP]
Members
2,066 posts
18,799 battles
35 minutes ago, Navalpride33 said:

So, WOWS=Obama now ? When in doubt to deflect personal responsibility for finding out what problem is, then blame WOWS. Its not one's lack of personal responsibility ? Have fun with that, I'll have my :cap_popcorn: ready. GL and HF

I blame my auto repairman when he replaces something on my car and it doesn't work right afterwards. So your personal responsibility lecture is not just dumb it's stupid. WGing effs something up with almost every patch. If the guy wants to vent on the forum is it really a problem in need of some flawed responsibility lecture? Yeah I think not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
85
[LEGIT]
Members
380 posts
8,636 battles

To be fair WG does sometimes screw some updates up, but swearing at them isn't really constructive. They've said it before that they recommend you do a file integrity check after an update. In fact Vang already mentioned this in a previous thread, so had WG a while back.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,550
[OPGS]
Beta Testers
3,420 posts
5,840 battles
1 hour ago, l1nv5 said:

Wish you all the worst thing in the world, WG. Spoiled my mood when straight after upgraded to 0.7.4.1, my game take forever to load, and I am grinding my rank.

Boo freaking hoo......do you want some cheese to go with that whine?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
115
[SAINT]
[SAINT]
Members
301 posts
9,851 battles

b0o7j.gif?c=popkey-web&p=popkey&i=mashup

I'm somewhat at a loss for this thread, however, if you're having problems with the game then file a ticket and the support staff will contact you and try to help. They want you to play and have fun. The more you play, the more enjoyment you have, and likely the more money you spend. Complaining on the forums gives you an avenue to vent your frustration but doesn't solve your problem. 

Slainte

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
1,866 posts
8,960 battles

I'd reinstall first and then file a ticket if that doesn't help.

On a related note the port lag has gotten ridiculous.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
672
[KP]
Beta Testers
1,837 posts
11,180 battles

How many verify their game files after an update, also doing some general maintenance on your computer is always a good thing.  You have to eliminate all those things first before saying its all WG fault.  If you have, then you should send in a support ticket, you may not get anything back that's useful, but if enough are having these issues then they get the numbers telling them, then something is wrong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
537
[WORX]
Members
1,862 posts
12,918 battles
5 minutes ago, IronMike11B4O said:

I blame my auto repairman when he replaces something on my car and it doesn't work right afterwards.

In this case, If your the only customer in your repairman's shop that has issues then go to a different repairman (for which this guy did and there is no one that have issues except him). Then  the outlining issue lays on his side, Not on WOWS. 

9 minutes ago, IronMike11B4O said:

If the guy wants to vent on the forum is it really a problem in need of some flawed responsibility lecture?

If its a real problem then present a real solution like this

 

5 minutes ago, The_Grand_One said:

They've said it before that they recommend you do a file integrity check after an update. In fact Vang already mentioned this in a previous thread, so had WG a while back.

+1 on that.

Now its Friday, I haven't seen a who lot of complaints about lag or FPS issues compared to a few months ago. By now, I would hope everything works fine. I am sorry but its not WOWS fault for slower loads or for your grinding in ranked frustrations. Its not a lecture to be straight up and truthful. Its called integrity. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
96
[CUTE]
Members
413 posts
6,085 battles
1 minute ago, Navalpride33 said:

Now its Friday, I haven't seen a who lot of complaints about lag or FPS issues compared to a few months ago. By now, I would hope everything works fine. I am sorry but its not WOWS fault for slower loads or for your grinding in ranked frustrations. Its not a lecture to be straight up and truthful. Its called integrity. 

NOT slower load. It DOES NOT load.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
569
[KP]
Members
2,066 posts
18,799 battles
27 minutes ago, Navalpride33 said:

In this case, If your the only customer in your repairman's shop that has issues then go to a different repairman (for which this guy did and there is no one that have issues except him). Then  the outlining issue lays on his side, Not on WOWS. 

If its a real problem then present a real solution like this

 

+1 on that.

Now its Friday, I haven't seen a who lot of complaints about lag or FPS issues compared to a few months ago. By now, I would hope everything works fine. I am sorry but its not WOWS fault for slower loads or for your grinding in ranked frustrations. Its not a lecture to be straight up and truthful. Its called integrity. 

How do you know he is the only one with issues? With less than 5% of the actual player base using this forum well, debunked.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×