Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Driftwood1844

When MM decides to punish you

10 comments in this topic

Members
855 posts
3,601 battles

Literally the only thing I can think of is ranked is to blame. 3 days ago I started down a path of utter destruction. I can't win to save my life, no matter what I do I always end up on the losing side. Its not as if the enemy teams are good, they are not, its just that everything in randoms right now is god awful.  I was at 54 percent win-rate about to hit 55 percent and over the last few days I'm winning at like 30 percent. 

I got a new ship today and so far I'm 0-5 in it...... 

Literally about to rage. Something has got to be up...

Edited by Slumlord_Trump
  • Bad 1

[DAY]
Members
1,186 posts
11,759 battles

bbbbbb..............but horrible players are everywhere in ranked too

4tofD0Z.png

for example this enemy gearing that managed to get himself killed before 3 min into the game

(i do sorta feel bad for enemy team)

Edited by jason199506

Members
855 posts
3,601 battles

I have never seen so many people in cruisers rushing to the to caps sailing in straight lines since ages ago.....

They don't even attempt to use WASD hacks, you would think after the first two salvos that deleted over half their health they would think about moving but no..... they don't

• Bad 1

[RE]
Members
485 posts
18,161 battles

I feel your pain, I lost a crapper full of games over the last 2 days,

If you are lucky you are on the destructive team if not it goes like,

Dev strike

Dev strike

2 mins later 2 more ships go down,

10 mins in you look around and there are only 5 allies left and none or maybe 1 enemy sunk

[RLGN]
Members
8,285 posts
17,340 battles
1 hour ago, Slumlord_Trump said:

I have never seen so many people in cruisers rushing to the to caps sailing in straight lines since ages ago.....

They don't even attempt to use WASD hacks, you would think after the first two salvos that deleted over half their health they would think about moving but no..... they don't

In Ranked?

Sounds like "RANK 1 BY YOLO OR BUST!'

Basically spam your T8s (or whatever tier,) to death until you reach rank 1...

Happens every season...

[FFLY]
Members
39 posts
5,483 battles

Since ranked started it's been brutal for me in random. First I'll say, before someone else does, it's me, more accurately, it used to be me.

Over the past 196 days I moved up from a 44% winrate to 48.8% and was always on a steady increase. Over the past 10 days, 153 battles, I'm at a 36.6% winrate.

I haven't changed my style and end up top 3 spots 90% of the time.

Almost every one of those 153 battles is the same. Huddled up campers, all classes, 2 or lines line away from the map boarder waiting to be killed.

I'm not suggesting MM is rigged but it certainly takes some bad luck to get that many bad teams over that many games.

Only 2 things come to mind. Most of the good players are in ranked more often so the regular number of bad players have become a higher percentage of the random players. Ranked has gotten players to dust off WoWs and come back into the game.

It would be one thing if the teams I got actually tried and failed but all they do run and wait to die.

Only good thing about this .... I don't any spend cash on the game at this point lol

Edited by Highvelocity4U

[-NQ-]
Members
47 posts
3,537 battles

Yup, in my recently acquired Musashi, I have a 30% win rate over about 25 games! My average damage in it is over 100K, and yet I just can't seem to really win.

[AFW-]
Beta Testers
135 posts
10,314 battles

More salt hurled at potatoes is needed.

[KP]
Beta Testers
1,837 posts
11,180 battles

The perfect amount of salt and potato

31 minutes ago, JdeMolay said:

More salt hurled at potatoes is needed.