You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
anonym_C2VCFahnN2vC

Orange is the new...

34 comments in this topic

Members
1,123 posts

Yea it did not take me long... gegOvBi.jpg

And chat banned for a WEEK on top of it!  Yea the "person" who turned into my torps I WARNED them about, pissed me off.  They were moving away from me when I fired them and issued a warning anyway so...they of course turn right back into them.  Yes, this was not the first incident of the day, as me and a "person that shall not be named" got into a verbal love fight and see who can TK who battle (I laughed so hard).

And hence the chat ban as I lost it...NKgT0e8.gif?1

I guess I have my two older brothers to thank, as I am all of 107 lbs. and 5'3" with the mouth of a sailor (when my mother is not around).

At first it bothered me, then I just ran my Hosho ten times or so in Co-op (with all the other pinkies).  You are orange but still show in game as pink...strange?  I wanted to flaunt my Orangeness!    damn it!

I must repent and face my penance iVtKvpF.gif

Feel free to rip into me now for being such a "mean" and uncontrolled player, I need to refill my salt shaker...

(watch, this post will offend or break some rule made by who to protect who???)

• Cool 2
  • Boring 6
  • Bad 2

Members
1,148 posts
3,141 battles

I've been pink once with the new system, but I'm going to see how long I can go before I'm orange. Hopefully never. 

[PVE]
Members
1,603 posts
6,756 battles

Pink has been the new.....*****....for  a while now, Orange has not been around long enough and not enough people turning that color.....yet....they will and then WG will have to come up with another flawed system and another color...we all should start voting now as to what our next color should be.

Members
1,123 posts
6 minutes ago, Judge_Doom said:

Pink has been the new.....*****....for  a while now, Orange has not been around long enough and not enough people turning that color.....yet....they will and then WG will have to come up with another flawed system and another color...we all should start voting now as to what our next color should be.

I vote Lavender!

[UDEAD]
Beta Testers
1,045 posts
10,438 battles

Lil Tay, is this you ?????

• Funny 3

[STW-M]
Members
2,044 posts
5,861 battles

Hmm, now this gets me wondering, if someone is a potato and orange, does that make him/her a yam?

Edited by Avenge_December_7
  • Cool 1
  • Funny 7

[HYDRO]
Members
1,556 posts
3,751 battles
56 minutes ago, Avenge_December_7 said:

Hmm, now this gets me wondering, if someone is a potato and orange, does that make him/her a yam?

Sweetpotato, more like

[STW-M]
Members
2,044 posts
5,861 battles
7 minutes ago, warheart1992 said:

Sweetpotato, more like

Does it taste good (forgive me, but I've never had sweet potato before)?

[HYDRO]
Members
1,556 posts
3,751 battles
1 hour ago, Avenge_December_7 said:

Weird subject to touch, hah. Have only tried fried ones, but they were just a bit sweeter than normal ones. I have been told however that the baked sweetpotatoes taste a bit differently than the baked potatoes and have different texture. I would say in the "taste good" department, its subjective. I enjoyed it but wasn't thrilled anyway.

Edited by warheart1992

[STW-M]
Members
2,044 posts
5,861 battles
27 minutes ago, warheart1992 said:

Weird subject to touch, hah. Have only tried fried ones, but they were just a bit sweeter than normal ones. I have been told however that the baked ones taste a differently than the baked potatoes and have different texture. I would say in the "taste good" department, its subjective. I enjoyed it but wasn't thrilled anyway.

Hmm, interesting.

In-game though, I can tell you that potatoes have binary tastes: savory when on the enemy team, bitter when on your team :Smile_teethhappy:

[LEGIT]
Members
446 posts
6,396 battles
2 hours ago, Avenge_December_7 said:

its a sweet baked potato. Also Delicious and healthy.

Edited by KAGA_kaini
  • Cool 1

[WOLF2]
Beta Testers
3,866 posts
5,255 battles
8 hours ago, Minah_Bang said:

Yea it did not take me long... gegOvBi.jpg

And chat banned for a WEEK on top of it!  Yea the "person" who turned into my torps I WARNED them about, pissed me off.  They were moving away from me when I fired them and issued a warning anyway so...they of course turn right back into them.  Yes, this was not the first incident of the day, as me and a "person that shall not be named" got into a verbal love fight and see who can TK who battle (I laughed so hard).

And hence the chat ban as I lost it...NKgT0e8.gif?1

I guess I have my two older brothers to thank, as I am all of 107 lbs. and 5'3" with the mouth of a sailor (when my mother is not around).

At first it bothered me, then I just ran my Hosho ten times or so in Co-op (with all the other pinkies).  You are orange but still show in game as pink...strange?  I wanted to flaunt my Orangeness!    damn it!

I must repent and face my penance iVtKvpF.gif

Feel free to rip into me now for being such a "mean" and uncontrolled player, I need to refill my salt shaker...

(watch, this post will offend or break some rule made by who to protect who???)

If you’re firing torps so close to an ally that a turn the “wrong” way puts them right in your torpedo path, then you’re doing it wrong.  

You’re using them as area denial weapons against your own team.   That could get them killed even if your torps don’t.

You deserve your punishment.  Enjoy!

• Cool 3
  • Boring 3

[KP]
Beta Testers
1,824 posts
11,180 battles
8 hours ago, Minah_Bang said:

I just ran my Hosho ten times or so in Co-op

Good for you, at least your being honest about it all and getting on with it, even funnier using a CV in co op just to get others salt flowing, but 10 games is that all, I don't know what all the fuss is over, pink orange who cares.

you at least tried to warn them, that's more than what a a lot do, they fire their torps turn pink and run to the forums complaining.

Now you've turned orange then back to normal after penalty, and you TK accidentally again, will you get a higher percentage of games now trapped in co op.

[KP]
Beta Testers
1,824 posts
11,180 battles
17 minutes ago, Spooooooooooooooooooooon said:

hehe 0 Karma... is someone salty in game?

easier to have 0 than any other number, let people waste reports as it just does not matter.

[WOLF5]
Members
1,140 posts
8,364 battles
1 hour ago, CriMiNaL__ said:

easier to have 0 than any other number, let people waste reports as it just does not matter.

Dude, I complimented you when we had a Khab vs. Khab battle (my first - not your first, obviously) about a month back.  You spent my goodwill already?

Members
567 posts
75 battles
6 hours ago, Avenge_December_7 said:

Purple yams are a thing so... 

Members
2,992 posts
5,204 battles
1 hour ago, CriMiNaL__ said:

I don't know, seems like you have to go out of your way to maintain zero. I mean, I mainly play CVs, and constantly do all of the sky cancer things that you see people demand be removed from the game, but my karma is sitting in the mid 400's.

[P2W]
[P2W]
Members
1,240 posts

It's completely out of control. Just played a game in my Chapayev. NC pulls up right next to me while I'm zoomed in firing and he catches fires and lets it burn. Insta-pink and half my health gone. It's [edited]retarded.

[KP]
Beta Testers
1,824 posts
11,180 battles
12 minutes ago, Lillehuntrix said:

Dude, I complimented you when we had a Khab vs. Khab battle (my first - not your first, obviously) about a month back.  You spent my goodwill already?

No I am not sitting on 0 lol and ty for the compliment but I loose karma for for even playing well, some people get disgruntled because you kill them and down vote you because of it so I never worry about it.

Like my last game just then, using an Akizuki, I get 4 kills 75k damage 3 solo caps, 1st on the team, do I get complimented, no I was reported, and I never spoke in chat either, just played.  

karma means very little but I compliment people, as I think if they have played well, a simple compliment never goes astray.

[LEGIT]
Members
446 posts
6,396 battles

To me Karma is just a source for FTW camo. Just having 1 karma will give you camo ( got 126 karma )

Edited by KAGA_kaini

[WOLFD]
[WOLFD]
Members
344 posts
3,704 battles
1 hour ago, cometguy said:

I don't know, seems like you have to go out of your way to maintain zero.

Or In my case just play... badly all day.