Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Buzzardsluck

What is more impressive?

7 comments in this topic

Members
400 posts
6,311 battles

Just something to discuss...........More impressive? A person who has earned damage emblems or a person who has emblems saying he finished in the top 3 a number of time. IMO the person who has finished in the top 3. It shows he has done not only damage but numerous things to help the team win. There are those who will say, who cares? But some do and I see players displaying them. 

[PLPT]
Members
642 posts
6,904 battles
14 minutes ago, Buzzardsluck said:

Just something to discuss...........More impressive? A person who has earned damage emblems or a person who has emblems saying he finished in the top 3 a number of time. IMO the person who has finished in the top 3. It shows he has done not only damage but numerous things to help the team win. There are those who will say, who cares? But some do and I see players displaying them. 

Top 3 of course, but experience is heavily based on damage so there might not be a big difference.

Edited by n00bot

Members
4,841 posts
5,599 battles

I like the average damage over last 100 battles myself. But that's just because I think those medals/emblems are better looking aesthetically than the top exp ones.

Edited by GhostSwordsman

[NETSI]
Members
72 posts
7,772 battles

I think the nation specific ones are more impressive for consistency in performance but also shows a player's dedication to a particular line.

It definitely comes off very remarkable whenever I see an enemy YueYang player with the highest Pan Asian emblem. I would have little doubts that the player knows exactly how to play the ship very well.

Damage farming on the other hand is perhaps less impressive. 
You can spam fires on BBs to get it in cruisers, you can spam Khab to get itfor destroyers if landing torpedoes is inconsistent enough, and BBs is just farming BB damage every salvo.
Although one could argue the CV one is definitely a sign of a unicum CV player because that's a different story.

[SWOB]
Members
2,707 posts
15,785 battles

I’ve had the elite DD (damage) emblem for a while, but I’m only 56 into the elite top-3 emblem, if that says anything.

[DAY]
Members
1,186 posts
11,774 battles

average damage emblem takes 100 games to acquire

top3 emblem(even if assuming you top scoreboard everytime) takes way more than 100 games since it's almost impossible to get 100% win rate over 100 games

so top3 xp emblem is a lot more impressive

Members
400 posts
6,311 battles

The best thing about it to me is the artwork on some of the emblems. The last in each type of emblem is real;y done nicely. 

Edited by Buzzardsluck

Sign in to follow this