Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
driedjello

The match maker is doing it's best to insure people ragequit

12 comments in this topic

[TAFY3]
Members
353 posts
7,345 battles

I run matchmaking monitor.  I have heard several players pretend like the stats are misrepresented in what I can only guess is some type of attempt to act smarter than they are.  The match maker is absolutely retarded and I can predict with great certainty which team will win prior to the game starting.  Why does it insist of giving one team all 4 unicum players, allowing it to have a 15% higher aggregate win ratio?  These games always end 12 - zero.  Are the devs trying to get people to uninstall?  It's the only explanation that makes sense. 

This thread will be locked and deleted shortly, I'm sure.  If it's not praise, it's not "constructive".

• Cool 3
  • Boring 1

[RKLES]
Members
7,214 posts
9,006 battles

Yeah this evening teams are only good for farming awards for the Signal Flags. I have seen some of the teams that do the “ Fish in a barrel formation “ in their cap circle. You can imagine why I call it that. I tried leading a an offense group, but could not peel enough ships from the spawn to help, I was one of the only survivors because most of enemy team decided to shoot my team like fish in a barrel.

Guess back to 4 or 5 AM gameplay for me when it’s usually only the most serious and dedicated players on at that time of day. Or on second thought, looks over at CVs sitting in port... :cap_haloween:

Time to seal club teams from the air, get rid of the Unicums first, then enjoy the remaining players at my leisure... ( Don’t worry just thinking tier 7 or 8 CVs, you low tier players will be spared.

• Cool 1

[WOLF9]
Members
1,108 posts
1 minute ago, Admiral_Thrawn_1 said:

Yeah this evening teams are only good for farming awards for the Signal Flags. I have seen some of the teams that do the “ Fish in a barrel formation “ in their cap circle. You can imagine why I call it that. I tried leading a an offense group, but could not peel enough ships from the spawn to help, I was one of the only survivors because most of enemy team decided to shoot my team like fish in a barrel.

Guess back to 4 or 5 AM gameplay for me when it’s usually only the most serious and dedicated players on at that time of day. Or on second thought, looks over at CVs sitting in port... :cap_haloween:

Time to seal club teams from the air, get rid of the Unicums first, then enjoy the remaining players at my leisure... ( Don’t worry just thinking tier 7 or 8 CVs, you low tier players will be spared.

Don't make me call out the Noghri art critics.

[RKLES]
Members
7,214 posts
9,006 battles
6 minutes ago, Doombeagle said:

Don't make me call out the Noghri art critics.

Don’t make me use what is in Orbit, Earth is such a lovely planet...

236BCC6B-0357-433C-BB6A-533C85DC2407.thumb.jpeg.706854c6f1b89789f003dbfebc5baf46.jpeg

Members
3,470 posts
6,176 battles

This thread will be locked and deleted shortly, I'm sure.  If it's not praise, it's not "constructive".

And yet there are plenty of posts/threads worse than this that are still open...  Yea - this won't be locked as there are a ton of MM complaint threads.

• Cool 1

[SWOB]
Beta Testers
486 posts
3,788 battles
1 hour ago, driedjello said:

I run matchmaking monitor.  I have heard several players pretend like the stats are misrepresented in what I can only guess is some type of attempt to act smarter than they are.  The match maker is absolutely retarded and I can predict with great certainty which team will win prior to the game starting.  Why does it insist of giving one team all 4 unicum players, allowing it to have a 15% higher aggregate win ratio?  These games always end 12 - zero.  Are the devs trying to get people to uninstall?  It's the only explanation that makes sense. 

Yes. The only explanation is that they want to kill their game and go out of business... sigh...

This topic has been exhausted. The MM does not look at player skill. There is no skill based MM here. 

Members
91 posts
8,235 battles

Edited by Weezil

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,803 posts
15,265 battles
54 minutes ago, TheHolySpork said:

There is no skill based MM here. 

... and that's why they call it Random?

[WOLF2]
Beta Testers
3,872 posts
5,259 battles

They really need to create a radar and matchmaker whining subforum.

• Funny 1