You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
GuntherPrein

When is this CV rework looking forward to its playerbase leaving game for good and looking forward to my Doubloons

51 comments in this topic

[DIEBL]
Members
1,413 posts
14,577 battles

as title when is the  CV rework happening cant wait for a refund will get to buy a few premiums when They refund my premium CV's

• Boring 4
  • Bad 5

[WOLF1]
[WOLF1]
Members
2,835 posts
1,327 battles

Troll much? Two threads...

[RKN]
Members
1,634 posts
3,364 battles

I hope not for a while, I enjoy my Taiho. I better be compensated well.

[DIEBL]
Members
1,413 posts
14,577 battles
3 minutes ago, mavfin87 said:

Troll much? Two threads...

nah me trolling is when I play my Saipan honestly just want a deadline as to when CV are " Fixed" ( they wont be ) and cant wait for my doubloons when exchanged cause I am not going to even bother with the reworked ones if I wanted to play WOWP I would play WOWP

[DIEBL]
Members
1,413 posts
14,577 battles
56 minutes ago, RipNuN2 said:

This isn't going anywhere good.

TKdqzNv.gif

neither are CV since start they have been "fixing them" they will allways be "Fixing them" and well once you play them you see how broken they are ,even just between nations they cant get balance for they have gone completely opposite of methods most games use to balance things out they are Arty for all intents and purposes and well what happened to that??? until things are balanced which WG fully admits they are not why are they in Randoms or Ranked ????? put them in Co Op plz if people are that hell bent on continuing playing ships that are broken and unbalanced

Edited by GuntherPrein

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,797 posts
15,191 battles
1 hour ago, GuntherPrein said:

as title when is the  CV rework happening cant wait for a refund will get to buy a few premiums when They refund my premium CV's

Re-read your EULA agreement; ya got nuthin' comin'! (If you did, everyone who paid for a Blys which was guaranteed to be able to stealthfire would already have their refunds; seen a lot of extra doubloons in DD player pockets lately?)

[-BRS-]
Members
1,631 posts
13,575 battles

Well I'm just gonna have to wait and see because I have no idea what  It's going to look like

[AWP]
Members
782 posts
3,007 battles

I am curious about if they will do anything to compensate players. Part of me doubts it. I mean the stealth firing did change the way a lot of ships were played but I don’t remember anything happening. 

[DIEBL]
Members
1,413 posts
14,577 battles
2 minutes ago, Belyy_Klyk said:

I am curious about if they will do anything to compensate players. Part of me doubts it. I mean the stealth firing did change the way a lot of ships were played but I don’t remember anything happening. 

yes and they realized how many people it pissed off so if they have any brains they will treat it like the Belfast and Kutz all who owned them got compensated because of smoke firing changes they are changing CV completely they wont be RTS based anymore so people like myself that got into them because I had a very extensive RTS background are probably not gunna be pleased and will have to learn a whole new set of skills that frankly I don't want to bother so they had better offer refunds or some perps are gunna get paid to hack their servers soooo bad no one will be able to play this for weeks rofl

[DIEBL]
Members
1,413 posts
14,577 battles
11 minutes ago, Umikami said:

Re-read your EULA agreement; ya got nuthin' comin'! (If you did, everyone who paid for a Blys which was guaranteed to be able to stealthfire would already have their refunds; seen a lot of extra doubloons in DD player pockets lately?)

Kutz and Belfast owners got Doubloons

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,797 posts
15,191 battles
1 minute ago, GuntherPrein said:

Kutz and Belfast owners got Doubloons

and ... ?

[NOBS]
Members
529 posts
5,877 battles

"I like to return some bytes for cash"

Lol, from many stuff!

[DIEBL]
Members
1,413 posts
14,577 battles
21 minutes ago, Umikami said:

and ... ?

that's all I want doubloons I think its pretty fair if you change a ship like they did that's great business practice and I give comps to WG for doing so when they changed smoke firing

[DIEBL]
Members
1,413 posts
14,577 battles
8 minutes ago, Capt_h2o said:

"I like to return some bytes for cash"

Lol, from many stuff!

don't want cash I understand that's not going to happen why would it the money I gave WG is kinda an Investment and If they change a ship so much at least they had the common sense to compensate those who where affected with in game currency that was great of them in my eyes

[DIEBL]
Members
1,413 posts
14,577 battles
35 minutes ago, Belyy_Klyk said:

they didn't offer anything when they changed OWSF you are right many where angry so later when they changed smoke firing mech's they offered players the value of those ships in Doubloons which was mighty decent of them

[PVE]
Members
5,600 posts
18,196 battles
9 minutes ago, GuntherPrein said:

don't want cash I understand that's not going to happen why would it the money I gave WG is kinda an Investment and If they change a ship so much at least they had the common sense to compensate those who where affected with in game currency that was great of them in my eyes

I agree. I don't really see a downside for them offering doubloons for those who bought premium carriers and camouflage. The money is already in their pocket and keeping their customers happy, especially if the changes in carrier gameplay are drastic, seems to be a good idea if they don't want to get lots of hate. It costs Wargaming nothing to do this and they reap all the rewards. I imagine there is going to be lots of angry carrier players, mitigating that anger should be a priority for them even if it is a small population. 

Edited by Taylor3006

[-BRS-]
Members
890 posts
7,547 battles
1 minute ago, Taylor3006 said:

I kind of agree. I don't really see a downside for them offering doubloons for those who bought premium carriers and camouflage. The money is already in their pocket and keeping their customers happy, especially if the changes in carrier gameplay are drastic, seems to be a good idea if they don't want to get lots of hate. It costs Wargaming nothing to do this and they reap all the rewards. I imagine there is going to be lots of angry carrier players, mitigating that anger should be a priority for them even if it is a small population. 

If I don't like the rework, I gonna want my cash back. They offered cash back for the GZ when that became a fiasco... again if I don't like the rework, I want CASH. If not, I think I'll wipe my hands clean of WG completely.

[DIEBL]
Members
1,413 posts
14,577 battles

I kind of agree. I don't really see a downside for them offering doubloons for those who bought premium carriers and camouflage. The money is already in their pocket and keeping their customers happy, especially if the changes in carrier gameplay are drastic, seems to be a good idea if they don't want to get lots of hate. It costs Wargaming nothing to do this and they reap all the rewards. I imagine there is going to be lots of angry carrier players, mitigating that anger should be a priority for them even if it is a small population. 

nah screw CV mains honestly most are just stat padders and its soooo easy to pad with CV when I played CV as a main my average damage was 90 000+ not much but when I started playing DD and cruisers only I realized how easy CV really was my average damage dropped a lot so did my WTR but oh well learned the hard way

• Bad 1

[PVE]
Members
5,600 posts
18,196 battles
2 minutes ago, Cpt_Cupcake said:

If I don't like the rework, I gonna want my cash back. They offered cash back for the GZ when that became a fiasco... again if I don't like the rework, I want CASH. If not, I think I'll wipe my hands clean of WG completely.

Cash back may be a tough sell. I suppose it is possible, you are right they did it with GZ. The difference is there weren't many of them sold compared to the other premium carriers. Really hard to know honestly, going to wait and see before I sharpen my pitchfork and light my torch. What I do want is the option to sell back my carriers one way or the other if I am unhappy with the rework. Doubloons or cash, matters not to me. 

Edited by Taylor3006

[AWP]
Members
782 posts
3,007 battles
10 minutes ago, GuntherPrein said:

they didn't offer anything when they changed OWSF you are right many where angry so later when they changed smoke firing mech's they offered players the value of those ships in Doubloons which was mighty decent of them

If I remember correctly, that is because it severely hurt the gameplay they were purchased for. Changing up all CV gameplay doesn’t inherently hurt the CV’s. It just changes the way they play. But who knows, they might. 

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,797 posts
15,191 battles
9 minutes ago, GuntherPrein said:

that's all I want doubloons I think its pretty fair if you change a ship like they did that's great business practice and I give comps to WG for doing so when they changed smoke firing

When WoW gave out doubloons for Kutz and Belfast, those ships were discontinued, and they announced the doubloon compensation prior to the actual change, if I remember correctly. Carriers are not being withdrawn, quite the opposite in fact, and WoW has said nothing about refunds nor compensation. But, hey; it's your world ... I just live in it.

[-BRS-]
Members
890 posts
7,547 battles

Cash back may be a tough sell. I suppose it is possible, you are right they did it with GZ. The difference is there weren't many of them sold compared to the other premium carriers. Really hard to know honestly, going to wait and see before I sharpen my pitchfork and light my torch. 

Completely agree. Who knows, they might be able to do it. Would be hilarious if the rework makes them uber-popular, enough to make the OP cry with impotent rage lol. #makecvsgreatagain 

[TF03]
Members
739 posts
2,699 battles
6 minutes ago, Umikami said:

When WoW gave out doubloons for Kutz and Belfast, those ships were discontinued, and they announced the doubloon compensation prior to the actual change, if I remember correctly. Carriers are not being withdrawn, quite the opposite in fact, and WoW has said nothing about refunds nor compensation. But, hey; it's your world ... I just live in it.

Go watch waterline 1.1 they say in there about compensation if you don't like the new game play of CV.

Ill even give you the time go to 1.55 and they start talking about it and 2.05 is when they say about compensation, but i'm guessing you never watched waterline 1.1 or you would know this already.

Edited by ausanimal

[TF03]
Members
739 posts
2,699 battles
59 minutes ago, Belyy_Klyk said:

In the waterline 1.1 video they talk about compensation it's at the 1.55 mark.