Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
RedBarchetta3

WG: Why so secretive about Camo benefits?

14 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

27
[DFNT]
Members
98 posts
2,890 battles

In the Premium Shop there are 3 new camos for sale. Yet there is no indication what benefits these camos provide. Yes, I know I can look at the wiki (alas, I only found one of the camos there), but that's no way to sell a product. It's Merchandising 101, explain the benefit of the product where the product is sold. 

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
361
[WOLF6]
Members
810 posts
6,969 battles
11 minutes ago, RedBarchetta3 said:

In the Premium Shop there are 3 new camos for sale. Yet there is no indication what benefits these camos provide. Yes, I know I can look at the wiki (alas, I only found one of the camos there), but that's no way to sell a product. It's Merchandising 101, explain the benefit of the product where the product is sold. 

Which camos?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,652
[KSE]
Members
7,838 posts
8,159 battles

Get the best deal with this bulk pack of 200! Each coat gives your ship +150% Commander XP, +100% Free XP, and +50% XP!

 

I assume this is what you mean by them being secretive? It's quite literally right there on the purchase page.

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
336
[SEOP]
Members
1,474 posts
8,233 battles
2 hours ago, RedBarchetta3 said:

In the Premium Shop there are 3 new camos for sale. Yet there is no indication what benefits these camos provide. Yes, I know I can look at the wiki (alas, I only found one of the camos there), but that's no way to sell a product. It's Merchandising 101, explain the benefit of the product where the product is sold. 

when you click on the camo thingies you are contemplating spending juniors new shoe money on -- the bonus stuff is listed right under the "DETAILS" 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27
[DFNT]
Members
98 posts
2,890 battles
2 hours ago, Th3KrimzonD3mon said:

Get the best deal with this bulk pack of 200! Each coat gives your ship +150% Commander XP, +100% Free XP, and +50% XP!

 

I assume this is what you mean by them being secretive? It's quite literally right there on the purchase page.

Quite literally it's not on this page

2018-05-10.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
179
[WOLF5]
[WOLF5]
Members
521 posts
15,410 battles
4 minutes ago, RedBarchetta3 said:

Quite literally it's not on this page

2018-05-10.png

 

Looks like they missed the description in the "Details" section for the 100x.  It's there in the 200, 50, and 15x bundles.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
336
[SEOP]
Members
1,474 posts
8,233 battles

yeah -- the flag packs on the other hand have always lacked a benefit description in prem shop.  which is mildly annoying.    

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27
[DFNT]
Members
98 posts
2,890 battles
Just now, HamptonRoads said:

 

Looks like they missed the description in the "Details" section for the 100x.  It's there in the 200, 50, and 15x bundles.

And those are different camos. The "Big Supply Drop" comes with "Restless Fire" camo, but doesn't explain that either. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Testers
1,639 posts
3,820 battles

All the wiki folks put a lot of work into that wiki it would be nice to include wiki links to the camouflages when they do bundles. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,652
[KSE]
Members
7,838 posts
8,159 battles
30 minutes ago, RedBarchetta3 said:

Quite literally it's not on this page

2018-05-10.png

Quite literally, in the time you've spent complaining, you could have just looked it up. There are very few things in this world where every single thing about them is posted in gigantic letters for anyone and everyone to see. The entitlement people display today is mind boggling to me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
277
[WOLF6]
Members
751 posts
4,608 battles

You can use my calculator to compare the different camos (shameless plug)

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,462
[PNG]
Supertester, Beta Testers
5,777 posts
6,822 battles

Chop it up to poor user experience design rather than purposefully misleading :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×