Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
RedBarchetta3

WG: Why so secretive about Camo benefits?

14 comments in this topic

[DFNT]
Members
73 posts
2,398 battles

In the Premium Shop there are 3 new camos for sale. Yet there is no indication what benefits these camos provide. Yes, I know I can look at the wiki (alas, I only found one of the camos there), but that's no way to sell a product. It's Merchandising 101, explain the benefit of the product where the product is sold. 

• Cool 2

[WPP]
Members
515 posts
5,411 battles
11 minutes ago, RedBarchetta3 said:

In the Premium Shop there are 3 new camos for sale. Yet there is no indication what benefits these camos provide. Yes, I know I can look at the wiki (alas, I only found one of the camos there), but that's no way to sell a product. It's Merchandising 101, explain the benefit of the product where the product is sold. 

Which camos?

Members
6,913 posts
7,508 battles

Get the best deal with this bulk pack of 200! Each coat gives your ship +150% Commander XP, +100% Free XP, and +50% XP!

I assume this is what you mean by them being secretive? It's quite literally right there on the purchase page.

• Funny 1

[SEOP]
Members
1,286 posts
2 hours ago, RedBarchetta3 said:

when you click on the camo thingies you are contemplating spending juniors new shoe money on -- the bonus stuff is listed right under the "DETAILS" 

[DFNT]
Members
73 posts
2,398 battles
2 hours ago, Th3KrimzonD3mon said:

Get the best deal with this bulk pack of 200! Each coat gives your ship +150% Commander XP, +100% Free XP, and +50% XP!

I assume this is what you mean by them being secretive? It's quite literally right there on the purchase page.

Quite literally it's not on this page

2018-05-10.png

[WOLF8]
[WOLF8]
Members
420 posts
12,951 battles
4 minutes ago, RedBarchetta3 said:

2018-05-10.png

Looks like they missed the description in the "Details" section for the 100x.  It's there in the 200, 50, and 15x bundles.

[SEOP]
Members
1,286 posts

yeah -- the flag packs on the other hand have always lacked a benefit description in prem shop.  which is mildly annoying.    

[DFNT]
Members
73 posts
2,398 battles
Just now, HamptonRoads said:

Looks like they missed the description in the "Details" section for the 100x.  It's there in the 200, 50, and 15x bundles.

And those are different camos. The "Big Supply Drop" comes with "Restless Fire" camo, but doesn't explain that either. 

Beta Testers
1,323 posts
3,585 battles

All the wiki folks put a lot of work into that wiki it would be nice to include wiki links to the camouflages when they do bundles. 

[WOLF8]
[WOLF8]
Members
420 posts
12,951 battles

@RedBarchetta3didn't notice they're different.  You're right.  That said, I think this was an oversight on WGs part, and not an intentional omission.

Members
6,913 posts
7,508 battles
30 minutes ago, RedBarchetta3 said:

2018-05-10.png

Quite literally, in the time you've spent complaining, you could have just looked it up. There are very few things in this world where every single thing about them is posted in gigantic letters for anyone and everyone to see. The entitlement people display today is mind boggling to me.

[WOLF6]
Members
674 posts
3,812 battles

You can use my calculator to compare the different camos (shameless plug)

[PNG]
Supertester, Beta Testers
5,664 posts
6,472 battles

Chop it up to poor user experience design rather than purposefully misleading :(

Sign in to follow this