You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Rpkscout1

Ain't it funny...

7 comments in this topic

[NBGC]
Members
331 posts
3,565 battles

...when people voice their opinions in Ranked chat on how they think you lost the match for the team? Then, it turns out that you're the one who doesn't lose a star and helped the team more than that player! 

How funny Ranked can be sometimes.

• Cool 1

[HINON]
Supertester
19,224 posts
12,756 battles

VCGLyr2r.png

• Cool 1
  • Bad 2

[BORK]
Members
256 posts
5,630 battles

I find it funny when I run into a fresh cap at the beginning of a game, sink a dd right off the bat but become the target of all of the enemy players and die.

the funny part is when people smack talk and when the team score comes up you find that you still beat the smack talkers who played a 20 minute game when you only lasted 3 minutes...

its totally worth the 3 karma points they cost you when they reported you for doing more than them.

Members
799 posts
39 minutes ago, Rpkscout1 said:

...when people voice their opinions in Ranked chat on how they think you lost the match for the team? Then, it turns out that you're the one who doesn't lose a star and helped the team more than that player! 

How funny Ranked can be sometimes.

Not losing a star does not mean you helped the team. There have been many cases of damage farmers who have done nothing to help the team win and just because they farmed damage which gives the most XP they saved a star.

• Cool 3

[_AFW_]
Members
984 posts
7,021 battles
8 minutes ago, SteelClaw said:

Not losing a star does not mean you helped the team. There have been many cases of damage farmers who have done nothing to help the team win and just because they farmed damage which gives the most XP they saved a star.

[NBGC]
Members
331 posts
3,565 battles
37 minutes ago, SteelClaw said:

Yes I know, but in this case and many other cases, I helped the team more than the said player(s).

Members
2,291 posts
4,117 battles
41 minutes ago, SteelClaw said:

This way be truths.