Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Ensign_Cthulhu

Oh RNG, you troll so hard.

5 comments in this topic

[ARGSY]
Members
6,258 posts
4,224 battles

Next time you give me THREE fires on an enemy battleship from one HE salvo, could you please do it AFTER he's burned his DCP? (This has happened time and time again recently - HE salvo, multiple fires, but of course he can put them all out at once.)

What hilariously spectacular miracle shot have you managed, only to have circumstances snatch it away from you in such a fashion?

[-K-]
Members
5,251 posts
9,096 battles

Getting a rare citadel on a Conqueror, bringing it down to about 100 health....while waiting for BB guns to reload, nobody else shoots him and he zombie heals back half his health.

[SF-3]
Members
1,507 posts
8,107 battles
19 minutes ago, Ace_04 said:

Getting a rare citadel on a Conqueror, bringing it down to about 100 health....while waiting for BB guns to reload, nobody else shoots him and he zombie heals back half his health.

^^ Happened in a ranked game, I was pissed that no one shot him. We still won, but come on, secure that kill guys, ain't no shame in it.

• Funny 1

[TBW]
Members
6,399 posts
12,011 battles
52 minutes ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

Next time you give me THREE fires on an enemy battleship from one HE salvo, could you please do it AFTER he's burned his DCP? (This has happened time and time again recently - HE salvo, multiple fires, but of course he can put them all out at once.)

What hilariously spectacular miracle shot have you managed, only to have circumstances snatch it away from you in such a fashion?

At which point your fire starting ability goes on cool down.

[ARGSY]
Members
6,258 posts
4,224 battles
4 minutes ago, Sovereigndawg said:

At which point your fire starting ability goes on cool down.

Yep! For that target anyway. (The Ishi seems to do this to me. I also had TWO double fires in another game; sadly, circumstances meant that they were not on the same ship.)

Sign in to follow this