You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Belthorian

Thank you Wargaming

48 comments in this topic

[OPGS]
Beta Testers
3,420 posts
5,843 battles

Today I bought the Oktyabrskaya Revolution and the three Steam Bundles. Because I already had the all the ships in the Steam bundles they got converted to 18,500 doubloons for an amazing price. I bought the T-5 Russian Premium Destroyer Okhotnik for 2500 doubloons and then converted the rest to 475000 free XP. I spent 130,000 Free XP to get my Conqueror and the rest I will use to give me a good start on the grind towards my Musashi. I feel like a got a LOT of value for my money so I just wanted to say thank you and I appreciate all of your hard work.

• Cool 2

[-K-]
Members
5,295 posts
9,129 battles
2 minutes ago, KalishniKat said:

Where did you find Okhotnik for sale?

Arrives in the tech tree for doubloons with the latest patch:

Capture.JPG

[WOLFD]
[WOLFD]
Members
344 posts
3,704 battles

I  am after the DD and the SCHARNHORST!! Those steam bundles were cool I got the Ashan and converted the other 2 10k+ bought the Duca D'Aosta and the Perth so I have a ship in all nations now. Converted the rest to Free xp and am 35k from the Nelson. Yea kudos to WG for a great month of WOWs!!!!!!:Smile_medal:

[OPGS]
Beta Testers
3,420 posts
5,843 battles
20 minutes ago, Ace_04 said:

Arrives in the tech tree for doubloons with the latest patch:

Capture.JPG

The Kii us available for 12,500 doubloons as well. I was so tempted to by her but I wanted the free XP as I work towards the Musashi.

[OPGS]
Beta Testers
3,420 posts
5,843 battles
24 minutes ago, KalishniKat said:

Also, it is good to see you back, if you get my meaning lol.

[PSP]
Members
1,332 posts
7,506 battles
Just now, Belthorian said:

Also, it is good to see you back, if you get my meaning lol.

Yes...I'm going to be on my best behavior from now on ;)

[OPGS]
Beta Testers
3,420 posts
5,843 battles
6 minutes ago, KalishniKat said:

Yes...I'm going to be on my best behavior from now on ;)

lol you can always have an "Alt" account for just such a situation since there does not seem to be a rhyme or reason to that happening. 

[OPGS]
Beta Testers
3,420 posts
5,843 battles
34 minutes ago, KalishniKat said:

I wonder how fast she is, looking at that extreme length and how narrow she is, she should be really fast.

[TBOW]
Members
1,253 posts
10,709 battles

Okhotnik is somewhat fast, like 35 I think.  But she loses a lot of speed in turning, because of her length, but still a total party bote!!!!

[WGA]
Administrator, Developers
900 posts
5,978 battles
31 minutes ago, Belthorian said:

Today I bought the Oktyabrskaya Revolution and the three Steam Bundles. Because I already had the all the ships in the Steam bundles they got converted to 18,500 doubloons for an amazing price. I bought the T-5 Russian Premium Destroyer Okhotnik for 2500 doubloons and then converted the rest to 475000 free XP. I spent 130,000 Free XP to get my Conqueror and the rest I will use to give me a good start on the grind towards my Musashi. I feel like a got a LOT of value for my money so I just wanted to say thank you and I appreciate all of your hard work.

The Oktyabrskaya Revolution is a pretty good battle wagon and can go toe-to-toe with the Texas at Tier 5.

The Okhotnik is a fun gunboat and has loads of short range torpedo tubes for close encounters of the DD kind.

Also congrats on converting the Steam sales into doubloons! That should come in handy for converting ship to free XP!

I'm glad you guys are finding good value in our sales and events.

We are working towards creating a level of loyal ship captains that really enjoy participating in battle and creating an awesome naval community.

"Leadership consists of picking good men/women and helping them do their best." - Chester Nimitz, US Navy

#anchorsaweigh

dark.png

[ARGSY]
Members
6,356 posts
4,288 battles
43 minutes ago, Belthorian said:

I spent 130,000 Free XP to get my Conqueror and the rest I will use to give me a good start on the grind towards my Musashi.

That's a HUGE chunk of that free XP you spent to get the Conk. You must REALLY have wanted her.

[TBW]
Members
6,410 posts
12,057 battles

When I think of all of the premium camos you could have gotten with those doubloons. Just glad you are happy with your purchases though.

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
4,113 posts
8,680 battles
8 minutes ago, Gneisenau013 said:

We are working towards creating a level of loyal ship captains that really enjoy participating in battle and creating an awesome naval community.

Well Gneisenau013, would you mind passing on my Thanks to the Dev Team for letting us Co-Op/PvE players having a chance of getting Commander Victor Znamenskiy, and the Varyag.

• Cool 1

[OPGS]
Beta Testers
3,420 posts
5,843 battles
13 minutes ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

That's a HUGE chunk of that free XP you spent to get the Conk. You must REALLY have wanted her.

lol Yes, she is the last T-10 BB I needed to complete my collection, I really like the Lion and will keep her and eventually put a captain on her. Most of my friends that I play with online don't like high tier gameplay and will only do it occasionally. I also hate to play by myself so it was taking FOREVER to grind to the Conq.

• Cool 1

[HINON]
Members
9,046 posts

Enjoy the new boats.  I have found the Viking longboat to be fun to plunder larger ships. 

[ARGSY]
Members
6,356 posts
4,288 battles
8 minutes ago, Chaos_EN2 said:

Well Gneisenau013, would you mind passing on my Thanks to the Dev Team for letting us Co-Op/PvE players having a chance of getting Commander Victor Znamenskiy, and the Varyag.

This from me also. I can't get Znameskiy because I don't have the right ships for it, but even as a PVP player I was very pleased that I could dip into co-op for some of the mission requirements for Varyag.

• Cool 2

Members
1,640 posts
7,479 battles
20 minutes ago, Sovereigndawg said:

When I think of all of the premium camos you could have gotten with those doubloons. Just glad you are happy with your purchases though.

Premium camos aren't very useful if you don't have ships for them, maybe he had all the ones he wanted already.

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
4,113 posts
8,680 battles
11 minutes ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

This from me also. I can't get Znameskiy because I don't have the right ships for it, but even as a PVP player I was very pleased that I could dip into co-op for some of the mission requirements for Varyag.

Well to be 100% honest I pulled a Bonehead move:Smile_facepalm:, and sold a lot of my line ships while I was raging. So after doing that bonehead move (from the blessing of having a silly temper), I had to credits to restart a single line so after getting the Varyag, I bought the Budyonny.

And I have been having fun since, and I placed Victor on the Budyonny.

And BTW a shout out to my Forum friends for sticking by me during my Rage. You can slap me later, my wife as given you all permission!:Smile_honoring:

Edited by Chaos_EN2

[WGA]
Administrator, Developers
900 posts
5,978 battles
Just now, Chaos_EN2 said:

To: Chaos_EN2, Commanding

Message received.

Bravo Zulu sentiment and on progress towards accomplishing the mission.

Keep up the good work.

- End of Message

"Never fear your enemy but always respect them." - John Basilone, US Marine Corps

dark.png

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
4,113 posts
8,680 battles
Just now, Gneisenau013 said:

To: Chaos_EN2, Commanding

Message received.

Bravo Zulu sentiment and on progress towards accomplishing the mission.

Keep up the good work.

- End of Message

"Never fear your enemy but always respect them." - John Basilone, US Marine Corps

dark.png

Thanks, shipmate:Smile_honoring:

• Cool 1

[TBW]
Members
6,410 posts
12,057 battles
1 minute ago, Akeno017 said:

Premium camos aren't very useful if you don't have ships for them, maybe he had all the ones he wanted already.

I have spent a lot of gold on premium camos, 216 ships all with premium camos except tier 5 and under of course. Hey boys that's where my money goes.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Members
5,414 posts
9,604 battles
25 minutes ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

In my Alt account, I wasn't going to develop the Russian line...   Then this came along.

So I Free XP'd from the Bogatyr (elite) to the Budyonny.

Between the Co-Op battles and Scenario Operations, I got it to top hull.

Then I used the 'Premium Day' to burn out the required XP...   All of this was done on the Bud.

Man, am I tired of looking at that ship !!!!

[BNKR]
Members
419 posts
2,506 battles
1 hour ago, Belthorian said:

I wonder how fast she is, looking at that extreme length and how narrow she is, she should be really fast.

Meh. She's a bit slow off the line and turns like a barge (my Alabama has a smaller turn radius, lol).

But...7 guns + 12 YOLO torps = a really fun little bote.

[SAINT]
[SAINT]
Members
301 posts
9,855 battles
4 minutes ago, MajorEnglush said:

Meh. She's a bit slow off the line and turns like a barge (my Alabama has a smaller turn radius, lol).

But...7 guns + 12 YOLO torps = a really fun little bote.

There is nothing more fun than watching a BB sail around an island when you're waiting for it undetected in the Ohotnik. Cue torp beats indeed.