You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Cicirrus

Billing Support - purchased not delivered

5 comments in this topic

[-CFS-]
[-CFS-]
Members
1 post
1,447 battles

i have tried to follow the instructions on the page but its crap.  Where is the billing support email to report a purchase not delivered.

[-K-]
Supertester
3,094 posts
6,832 battles

You submit a ticket through the ticket system.  It's an easy process and the one thing that WG has always been, at least with me, is incredibly prompt when it comes to money issues.

At the top of your screen there is a black bar that says Support.  Click it.  Then select World of Warships.  Scroll to the bottom and select the 'contact support' button.  It''s pretty self-explanatory.

• Cool 1

[WOLF3]
Members
6,392 posts
2,380 battles

Yes, a Support ticket.

No, Pope, it's not easy.  I've been wrestling with them (again) for the last couple weeks.  The pre-sort is like voice-mail hell; none of the categories apply.  You can't get there from here.  In the case of stuff not received, the natural category would be Game Goods, then Lost & Found?  No, because that assumes that you once had the stuff and asks a bunch of questions about it.

It's gotten to the point that I file a ticket under just about any old category that doesn't ask too many questions.  With good luck I get back a real response, but usually it's boilerplate.  Support seems eager to help, but the system seems to want to prevent it.

.rant off

Members
18,178 posts
5,192 battles
5 minutes ago, iDuckman said:

No, Pope, it's not easy.  I've been wrestling with them (again) for the last couple weeks.  The pre-sort is like voice-mail hell; none of the categories apply.

Lol try cancelling your cellphone because you can't (or don't want to) afford it, and are in arrears.

Did that a few years ago, kept getting rerouted to accounts receivable, with only automated options to pay, or report a payment. I even went to a store in person, they couldn't help me. The only way I could actually speak to a live person was the online chat option. (which I had to borrow a phone to do because my service was cut off)

Makes sense. I can't pay the bill I have, so let's make it bigger!

[WGA]
Administrator, Developers
896 posts
5,909 battles
3 hours ago, Cicirrus said:

i have tried to follow the instructions on the page but its crap.  Where is the billing support email to report a purchase not delivered.

Ahoy,

Here's the link to send in a support ticket regarding your purchase inquiry.

https://na.wargaming.net/support/en/products/wows/help/

Choose "Billing inquiry" and you can complete the form with the purchase you are inquiring about.

Remember, please refrain from sharing any confidential data/information on the Forums as any information shared here is not secure.

If there's nothing else, I'll go ahead and conclude this thread.

#anchorsaweigh