You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
AkiyamaSaneyuki_2017

According to this site, I am absolutely right: IJN BBs are so bad that it is borderline unplayable.

59 comments in this topic

Members
363 posts
2,175 battles

https://wows-numbers.com/ships/compare/?id[0]=4277090288&id[1]=4276041424&id[2]=4179572688&id[3]=4179572560&id[4]=4179572528

You don't believe me? You think I;m a total noob? OK stats don't lie. Just pick a random tier. IJN BBs are almost always the worst, in terms of win rate, damage and kill ratio. 

And every ship in every tier has some sort of debilitating flaw. 

I knew it. I spaghetti knew it. Yall trying to gaslight me and make me believe I'm some sort of mega noob. Well guess what, numbers don't lie. 

• Cool 1
  • Funny 2
  • Bad 20

[MN73]
Members
70 posts
1,769 battles

Ijn are my fav BBs  ,    i guess to each his own

[WOLFB]
Beta Testers
1,446 posts
6,771 battles
2 minutes ago, AkiyamaSaneyuki_2017 said:

https://wows-numbers.com/ships/compare/?id[0]=4277090288&id[1]=4276041424&id[2]=4179572688&id[3]=4179572560&id[4]=4179572528

You don't believe me? You think I;m a total noob? OK stats don't lie. Just pick a random tier. IJN BBs are almost always the worst, in terms of win rate, damage and kill ratio. 

I knew it. I spaghetti knew it. Yall trying to gaslight me and make me believe I'm some sort of mega noob. Well guess what, numbers don't lie. 

LOL, really are you that stupid ? wows stats and numbers page you should look at

• Cool 1
  • Funny 2
  • Bad 1

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
4,113 posts
8,680 battles

Wow here we go again:Smile_facepalm:, all I will say is that it is the Captain behind the screen, not the ship that makes it a winner!

If you are having issues with a line/ship post a replay here, or send it it to @Lord_Zath, and ask for help!

It the little over a year that I have been here I seen a lot of Forum Members that will offer to help posters like this, and all they get is a slap in the face for offering help.

Okay I have said my piece return to your popcorn:Smile_popcorn:

• Cool 3

[ML-S]
Members
289 posts
4,123 battles
47 minutes ago, UltimateNewbie said:

It is true, the numbers do not lie.

You are a mega noob.

At 2k battles, is he still a noob or just a potato?

[TNG-D]
[TNG-D]
Members
348 posts
8,806 battles

Stats do lie. Bad players drag them down. There is nothing wrong with japanese bb's. I did very well in them.

• Cool 2

[WOLFB]
Beta Testers
1,446 posts
6,771 battles
8 minutes ago, Horama said:

At 2k battles, is he still a noob or just a potato?

Slowly baking. 

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
4,113 posts
8,680 battles
1 minute ago, Crusin_Custard said:

Slowly baking. 

:cap_haloween:Cool where am I at to being done??:cap_haloween:

• Funny 1

[TCANS]
Beta Testers
127 posts
870 battles
1 hour ago, Crusin_Custard said:

LOL, really are you that stupid ? wows stats and numbers page you should look at

These are the same stats in a different format. 

@MackDye ummmm....no. Bad players drag all ship stats down equally in the long run. So, comparing ship stats will show their relative potential to be used successfully by the player base at large. Doesn’t make them good or bad, but it does accurately show relative success overall. 

[SPTR]
Members
3,474 posts
5,733 battles

Heh. The notorious "average player base", that does stupid things like camping HE montana and gunboat shimakaze, did badly in one ship. This ship have a higher than average skill floor and I can't adapt to it. I must cry about it, the ship is woefully underpowered and unplayable. Waaaah.

5af450ad8c299_ScreenShot2018-05-10at10_00_55.thumb.png.a118d546e0ba5d77961ece1f3519fe0a.png

According to the same site, Hindenburg is also unplayable. Buff immediately. pls. waaaaah.

• Cool 2

[RKN]
Beta Testers
995 posts
9,009 battles

I’m going to reframe from being nasty and just say you are wrong. Also, we don’t consider you a noob with 2000+ battles.

[OPGS]
Beta Testers
3,420 posts
5,827 battles
1 hour ago, AkiyamaSaneyuki_2017 said:

The only thing I will say is that numbers don't mean a thing. It is the player, not the ship. I really enjoy the Japanese Battleship line. In the Fuso I have a 58% win rate, average 73,518 damage with a 3.7 k/d. Nagato, 58% win rate 75,685 average damage 2.8 k.d. Amagi 60% win rate 78,522 average damage 2.3 k/d Kongo 64% win rate 42,520 damage 1.9 k/d. I enjoy a much higher win percentage better damage in most cases and a better k/d ratio in most ships. So for ME the Japanese battleships are BETTER than their US counterparts. They are better than their German counterparts, Better than the non-premium British ships. The only line they consistently trail is the French line.

So I think this is more a case of IJN ships being played by more potatoes than an indictment on the ships themselves. If you are a skilled player they are GREAT. If you are a potato they are still great it's just that you suck as a player.

[PSP]
Members
1,332 posts
7,467 battles

Well, look at Kongo and Fuso....so many players think they're the ultimate sniper and take these ships to the very edge of their range and stay there. Then when they've been ineffective all game they get targeted because they're the only ones left alive and since they've never learned how to actually play their ships they get deleted and then cry "this ship sucks".

• Cool 1

[WAG]
Members
392 posts
7,493 battles

I have only played tiers 6–8 but don't see anything wrong with them. I personally hated the Fuso as I couldn't hit anything with it, though I was probably playing it wrong. I liked the Nagato, though wasn't a fan of the Amagi. Had at least a 52% win rate in all of them. I am ready to research the Izumo, and I have some hesitation as I hear it is terrible. I may Free XP to the Yamato, just haven't decided yet.

[SPTR]
Members
25,769 posts
11,064 battles

Im currently grinding my Izumo, Im liking her, the only bad apples in the ijn BB line for me was the Kawachi but its tier 3 and the 1st in line of the Japanese battleships so you'll be done with her in a few battles or you can outright skip it with emough free xp, and then there's the pain wagon of a Fuso everyone knows how her shells flaffs all over the place.

Op, read up on the IJN BB playstyle and strategy the run them again provided you understand what you just read.

• Cool 1

[HINON]
WoWS Wiki Editor
6,246 posts
3,106 battles

There are ways to get better at IJN ships, you know? Any number of us are willing to help you with that. 

Other than that, I would say that I don't know why you care about those stats.
I mean, the issue you had with IJN BBs was just that you were remarkably bad in them, not that they were bad. 

[WOLFD]
[WOLFD]
Members
344 posts
3,704 battles

I cant get out of the oven but I will say that The Fuso was one of the most fun ships I have played. Not to mention she is Gorgeous. I had the best results at about 14-17k. moving up to support the DD's and Cruisers sure helped a lot. bit fragile though. Ship on and have some pepper.:cap_like:

Members
2,992 posts
5,204 battles

Correct me if I'm wrong, but are these numbers not taking in the complete history of the ships, and not necessarily a reflection of their current state?

[WOLF5]
Members
1,140 posts
8,364 battles

Am I missing something, or are the only tiers for which this case can conceivably be made (by win rate) tiers 4 (Myogi), 9 (Izumo), and maybe 10 (Yamato) - the Montana is still lower but that lifetime win rate may not reflect recent changes?  At some tiers, for instance 6 (Fuso) and 8 (Amagi), IJN BBs overperform.

You probably will find some agreement to the idea that Izumo needs a little something, but beyond that, no.

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
4,113 posts
8,680 battles
1 hour ago, Chaos_EN2 said:

Wow here we go again:Smile_facepalm:, all I will say is that it is the Captain behind the screen, not the ship that makes it a winner!

If you are having issues with a line/ship post a replay here, or send it it to @Lord_Zath, and ask for help!

It the little over a year that I have been here I seen a lot of Forum Members that will offer to help posters like this, and all they get is a slap in the face for offering help.

Okay I have said my piece return to your popcorn:Smile_popcorn:

9 minutes ago, RivertheRoyal said:

There are ways to get better at IJN ships, you know? Any number of us are willing to help you with that. 

Other than that, I would say that I don't know why you care about those stats.
I mean, the issue you had with IJN BBs was just that you were remarkably bad in them, not that they were bad. 

See already you have someone offering help.

[SWOB]
Beta Testers
486 posts
3,788 battles
1 minute ago, Chaos_EN2 said:

See already you have someone offering help.

If only he actually wanted help... but good to see people are still trying to offer him advice.