You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Avenge_December_7

Can A Support Ticket Really Be Answered In Less Than 10 Minutes?

13 comments in this topic

[STW-M]
Members
2,051 posts
5,861 battles

So after taking screenshots of some rather nasty chat violations, I submitted them to WG via support ticket. There were 2 in total.

Around 10 minutes after confirmation of the tickets being received, both were declared to have been answered.

While I'd say the violations in question were pretty blatant, I must ask, were these tickets actually looked at properly, or was this just an automated response?

In addition, I wonder about the person named "Eric Mason". Some say that it's a false name.

Thoughts?

[STW-M]
Members
2,051 posts
5,861 battles
2 hours ago, Gerbertz said:

automated response.

Hmm, I wonder if I should find a way to reopen them.

[ARRGG]
Members
4,731 posts
7,572 battles
2 hours ago, Avenge_December_7 said:

So after taking screenshots of some rather nasty chat violations, I submitted them to WG via support ticket. There were 2 in total.

Around 10 minutes after confirmation of the tickets being received, both were declared to have been answered.

While I'd say the violations in question were pretty blatant, I must ask, were these tickets actually looked at properly, or was this just an automated response?

In addition, I wonder about the person named "Eric Mason". Some say that it's a false name.

Thoughts?

I submitted a screenshot of a serious TK violation and got a response of being looked into

24 hrs or so later got another email saying the matter was looked into and dealt with however it’s Wows policy not to disclose the outcome 

[STW-M]
Members
2,051 posts
5,861 battles
1 minute ago, HMCS_Devilfish said:

I submitted a screenshot of a serious TK violation and got a response of being looked into

24 hrs or so later got another email saying the matter was looked into and dealt with however it’s Wows policy not to disclose the outcome 

Hmm, it seems that responses vary often.

One time, I managed to engage in a conversation with support in order to fix a possible chat glitch, and I'm fairly certain that they have taken action on at least one of my reports before (if  the date of the last-played battle of a certain player means anything), but I've also received responses that I'm fairly certain are automated.

Too bad the quality of support can vary so much.

[PVE]
Members
5,607 posts
18,201 battles

I am just guessing here but if you submitted the tickets during the normal business hours for the Support staff AND it was kind of slow at the time, it certainly would be possible that you could get a response that fast. Not saying that is what happened, just that it would be possible. Otherwise I tend to agree with Gerbertz, automated response.

Edited by Taylor3006

[ARRGG]
Members
4,731 posts
7,572 battles
Just now, Avenge_December_7 said:

Hmm, it seems that responses vary often.

One time, I managed to engage in a conversation with support in order to fix a possible chat glitch, and I'm fairly certain that they have taken action on at least one of my reports before (if  the date of the last-played battle of a certain player means anything), but I've also received responses that I'm fairly certain are automated.

Too bad the quality of support can vary so much.

There are definitely people there I also had an extended chat conversation with a Wows support person in fact several when I was given the option in port of purchasing a DD( the name escapes me ) because I was away and missed the time limit it disappeared , I filed a support ticket to buy but first they had to look at my stats to see if I qualified they said ,I did they resent and I purchased it, I got 2 follow up emails from different people asking if I was happy with my interaction and how it was solved 

[STW-M]
Members
2,051 posts
5,861 battles
Just now, HMCS_Devilfish said:

There are definitely people there I also had an extended chat conversation with a Wows support person in fact several when I was given the option in port of purchasing a DD( the name escapes me ) because I was away and missed the time limit it disappeared , I filed a support ticket to buy but first they had to look at my stats to see if I qualified they said ,I did they resent and I purchased it, I got 2 follow up emails from different people asking if I was happy with my interaction and how it was solved 

Hmm, maybe I just sent them at the wrong time. Would you mind if I PM'd you the responses of the individual tickets and you evaluate what I should do?

[ARRGG]
Members
4,731 posts
7,572 battles
12 minutes ago, Avenge_December_7 said:

Hmm, maybe I just sent them at the wrong time. Would you mind if I PM'd you the responses of the individual tickets and you evaluate what I should do?

Sure, my tickets ...my interactions was last year, I wouldn’t think time has anything to do with it, you do get an automated first response when filed that it is being looked into, it’s possible that there are different categories of offenses chat being one of them because there so numerous that are just quick penalties given like 2 day chat bans, it has been said here that’s been the case for them when they were supposedly ganged up on by a group ... there is an absolute given here and that is Wows will not say what punishment is given out one way or the other just that it has been dealt with 

Edited by HMCS_Devilfish

[STW-M]
Members
2,051 posts
5,861 battles
1 minute ago, HMCS_Devilfish said:

Sure, my tickets ...my interactions was last year, I wouldn’t think time has anything to do with it, you do get an automated first response when filed that it is being looked into, it’s possible that there are different categories of offenses chat being one of them because there so numerous that are just quick penalties given like 2 day chat bans, it has been said here that’s been the case for them when they were supposedly ganged up on by a group ... there is an absolute given here and that is Wows will not say what punishment is given out one way or the other just that it has been dealt with 

So do you recommend I just wait on them?

[INTEL]
Members
640 posts
7,559 battles

I submitted a ticket yesterday morning about a broken url on the News page.  It was fixed 20 minutes later.

[ARRGG]
Members
4,731 posts
7,572 battles
Just now, Avenge_December_7 said:

1 minute ago, Avenge_December_7 said:

I’d give it a day and then ask if the matter was dealt with, you should get a response saying it was... but that’s as far as it will go

• Cool 1

[STW-M]
Members
2,051 posts
5,861 battles
Just now, HMCS_Devilfish said:

I’d give it a day and then ask if the matter was dealt with, you should get a response saying it was... but that’s as far as it will go

Alright then. Thanks for the help.

• Cool 1