Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Soaprider

Huge Frame Rate drop only when playing US Ships

2 comments in this topic

Members
1 post
1,186 battles

Good Morning

With the Version 7.4.x, I've huge frame drops when switching between Binocular and normal view but only with US Ships and only when they have the B Hull installed. That means that my frame rate drops from 61 to 11 and raises up again to 60+. Also my Ping increases then from standard 105 to 300 or more. I also play German and French Ships and there I've no such Problem. 

The frame rate issue is nothing new for me, as I've this since 7.3.x but at the moment it's really bad. I would unterstand it when I have this issue with all types of ships but only with the US, that's more then strange.

Maybe someone has a good idea what to do, because I've tried several things without success. And yes I've a really high performance system at home and play also other games without any problems.

[RKLES]
Members
7,200 posts
8,971 battles
53 minutes ago, Soaprider said:

Good Morning

With the Version 7.4.x, I've huge frame drops when switching between Binocular and normal view but only with US Ships and only when they have the B Hull installed. That means that my frame rate drops from 61 to 11 and raises up again to 60+. Also my Ping increases then from standard 105 to 300 or more. I also play German and French Ships and there I've no such Problem. 

The frame rate issue is nothing new for me, as I've this since 7.3.x but at the moment it's really bad. I would unterstand it when I have this issue with all types of ships but only with the US, that's more then strange.

Maybe someone has a good idea what to do, because I've tried several things without success. And yes I've a really high performance system at home and play also other games without any problems.

Have you tried similar ships of other nations and have you used wide viariety of maps and still had problems? Fir example I know like the Tears of Desert map actually seems to have bugs imbedded in the map somehow, I know this because I play WOWs a lot and that map always triggers a crash for me no matter what ship I use.. Always good to rule of the variables to isolate specific bugs. To make sure it is one group of ships and not wider problem with ships or the maps. Also need to figure out of it is all US ships for you, or just 1 or small handful.

Sign in to follow this