Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
landedkiller

When will the next line be teased?

11 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
1,323 posts
3,585 battles

I am asking this as it has been a good 6 months since this USN cruiser line split was teased. I am wondering what is next on the table at this point I have heard Italian cruisers and VMF (Russian) battleships. I am curious as to the community thoughts on when the tease will come for what comes after the American Arc? The recent Marat video has me curious as to whether or not WG is slowing kicking things off for a VMF(Russian) battleship reveal. 

Members
635 posts
738 battles
2 minutes ago, landedkiller said:

I am asking this as it has been a good 6 months since this USN cruiser line split was teased. I am wondering what is next on the table at this point I have heard Italian cruisers and VMF (Russian) battleships. I am curious as to the community thoughts on when the tease will come for what comes after the American Arc? The recent Marat video has me curious as to whether or not WG is slowing kicking things off for a VMF(Russian) battleship reveal. 

They only tease when they start development, and seeing the recent CC summit expect finishing the IJN 2nd DD line and carrier rework (I hope).

[DRACS]
Members
3,503 posts

Dear god, I hope it's not Italian cruisers. The two in game so far have been very disappointing. 

Personally, I would logically predict British destroyers. And maybe even British CVs ... but ONLY after the rework is completed.

[L-H]
Members
76 posts
7,672 battles

I would hope to see British or French destroyers. But I’d expect as stated above the next 2 IJN destroyers to finish out the line. After that, It would be hard to say.

[ODIN]
[ODIN]
Members
456 posts
13,323 battles

It should be Italian cruisers and British destroyers. I think Russian battleships would be the last group for release this year. This is according to a Russian gaming blog that supposedly interviewed Wargaming. Sadly I can't find the link anymore but that's what it had said. If it's true, I'm not sure but something to think about.

[TDRB]
Members
1,079 posts
4,141 battles

The British  heavy cruisers & destroyers would be nice. The Norfolk & Suffolk  heavy cruisers would be nice since they played a role in the hunt for the Bismark.

Beta Testers
156 posts

Looking forward to the French DD line. The Le Fantasque would be able to hit 51 knots with speed flag and engine boost. Combine with the improved engine boost that the french get and she'll be a rocket. It's a shame she's such a big boat.

Beta Testers
5 posts
1,220 battles

A legitimate question here, but how are Russian BBs above tier 4 even going to be done?  Of the ones that we have now one of them never existed, but unless everything will be paper or western hand me down ships how are they really going to finish a whole line? 

I'd assume the next line would be British carriers considering the carrier rework, then something for the Italian line must be coming since we already have premiums.

[-K-]
Members
5,251 posts
9,096 battles
5 hours ago, kadreal said:

Looking forward to the French DD line. The Le Fantasque would be able to hit 51 knots with speed flag and engine boost. Combine with the improved engine boost that the french get and she'll be a rocket. It's a shame she's such a big boat.

Khab is a big, fast T10 DD and she does just fine, if not a little too fine.

[ICE9]
Members
811 posts

I have no official evidence, but I'm inclined to think a British DD tech tree cannot be far off.

WG already has the artwork for the V-W class (Vampire) A-G Admiralty types (Gallant), J/K/N class (Gadja Meda), and Cossack is in development.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this