Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
crzyhawk

Russian captain quests

15 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

4,400
[ABDA]
Beta Testers
17,117 posts
12,382 battles

I'm not feeling too hot tonight, so I will be playing a bit of co-op.  If anyone still needs their german and/or japanese kills, hit me up and I'll play IJN or German and div with you to help get your kills.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
478
[-GPS-]
Members
2,664 posts
27,352 battles
5 minutes ago, crzyhawk said:

I'm not feeling too hot tonight, so I will be playing a bit of co-op.  If anyone still needs their german and/or japanese kills, hit me up and I'll play IJN or German and div with you to help get your kills.

I’m a bit slow tonight myself. For a moment I was thinking “So this guy is encouraging us to TK him?”  :cap_haloween:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
507
[TOG]
Members
3,179 posts
16,699 battles

Should had asked me 2-3 hours ago. Got the CO. Training him now on the Leningrad.

 

So what ships would you use him for?

Edited by Bill_Halsey

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
564
[PVE]
[PVE]
Beta Testers
2,053 posts
4,939 battles

Better to do the current ops, plenty of German and Japanese ships to kill there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,400
[ABDA]
Beta Testers
17,117 posts
12,382 battles

if you can find enough people to get into the one.

I am setting up my captain for my RU DDs.  The guns on the Gremy feel a bit more comfy so far.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,400
[ABDA]
Beta Testers
17,117 posts
12,382 battles

With him, Gremy's guns handle better than the T6 Pensacola's will with the rotation mod + john doe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,131
[HINON]
Members
10,332 posts

Defense of Naval Station Newport is the current op with both IJN and German ships to kill. This makes completing the mission a breeze imo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
135
[VIP-2]
Members
804 posts
2,844 battles

Over the weekend i logged alot of games in the german and japanese boats. Sometimes even doing a salvo or two to help them out.

Wish i had a high enough russian ship to do it myself, but didnt want to buy any of the premiums and didnt have enough tine to grind through my t5's.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
498
[PVE]
Members
2,586 posts
20,082 battles
50 minutes ago, c3shooter said:

Over the weekend i logged alot of games in the german and japanese boats. Sometimes even doing a salvo or two to help them out.

Wish i had a high enough russian ship to do it myself, but didnt want to buy any of the premiums and didnt have enough tine to grind through my t5's.

You still have time to grind through your T5s...they actually go pretty quick.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,574
[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
9,498 posts
15,773 battles
1 hour ago, Landing_Skipper said:

I’m a bit slow tonight myself. For a moment I was thinking “So this guy is encouraging us to TK him?”  :cap_haloween:

I'm pretty sure you don't get credit for team killing; but ... then again ... maybe I should re-read the mission requirements.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,418
[GWG]
[GWG]
Members
5,888 posts
2 hours ago, Bill_Halsey said:

Should had asked me 2-3 hours ago. Got the CO. Training him now on the Leningrad.

 

So what ships would you use him for?

Tossed mine onto the Podvoisky..  I also have a Okitikami premium for him too.

Seems to like RU DD work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
478
[-GPS-]
Members
2,664 posts
27,352 battles
4 hours ago, Bill_Halsey said:

Should had asked me 2-3 hours ago. Got the CO. Training him now on the Leningrad.

 

So what ships would you use him for?

Nikolai and Oktober Revolution. He’s a BB captain. Preventative Maintenace, Expert Marksman and especially High Alert are great for BB.  

Would go well on Moskva too except that ship and I don’t get along well. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
155
[-BRS-]
Members
750 posts
13,344 battles

I would recommend running the current weekly operation (Defense of Newport Station) a few times. It should be very easy to accomplish this doing this. And while the boosted PM and EM is good for tier 2-7 and Tashkent (assuming you are using MBM 3), HA is a completely unnecessary skill for the DDs. You also don't need PM nor HA on the cruisers. As @Landing_Skipper stated, this captain, and the upcoming matching one are both best suited for battleships. Honestly, I would have preferred something like a boosted PM and say SE or BFT for a DD captain.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
135
[GLF]
Members
844 posts
10,783 battles

I finally got through it just abandoning objectives and hunting german ships only.  lol.    

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8
[BNKR]
[BNKR]
Members
67 posts
3,297 battles
17 hours ago, RipNuN2 said:

Defense of Naval Station Newport is the current op with both IJN and German ships to kill. This makes completing the mission a breeze imo.

I had one of 6 kills needed going into the op. Got the other 5 kills, plus a 5 star rating first time out.

Plenty of options during the op, including ships as low as the T4 Kuma.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×