Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Griphos

Spotting Aircraft Mod 1

5 comments in this topic

[TCANS]
Beta Testers
127 posts
870 battles

So, I got my first super-container today.  It gave me a Spotting Aircraft Mod 1.  I assume I can use this with ships that have spotting aircraft, but how does it work?  Can I use it on only one ship?  Can I move it around from ship to ship?  Does it last?  Is it an upgrade or a consumable?  How do I use it and what kind of ship should I use it on (I don't have very many ships).  BB?  

Any help appreciated.  Couldn't find much about it on the interwebs.  

[SSBN]
[SSBN]
Members
306 posts
5,188 battles

It acts like any other ship upgrade. Demount it for doubloons or sell.

it increases the duration that the spotting plane is in the air. Find it pretty effective in high tier cruisers.

Members
303 posts
4,519 battles

That is an Upgrade.  Spotting Aircraft Mod1 goes in slot 1, so if you wanted you can put it there (for a Tier VI+ ship that has a spotting aircraft) in place of Main Armaments Mod1, or whatever upgrade you might have purchased to fill slot 1 on that ship.  LIke any other upgrade you can demount it from that ship for 25 doubloons and put it on any other applicable ship you want to use it on instead.  Or you can sell it.

[SEOP]
Members
1,291 posts

haven't got one of those yet...but I could see it being pretty handy on a variety of ships. 

Bet you didnt know it came in german too...Steve McQueen's german accent is...pretty horrible.    

Sign in to follow this