Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Tpaktop2_1

Video - x200 Containers - What did I get?

17 comments in this topic

[TFK]
[TFK]
Alpha Tester
1,073 posts
12,847 battles

This video shows 200 containers being opened, and has been made for comparisons, for other World of Warships (WoWS) players to use in their containers returns.  This should help WoWS players see the averages in container rewards. Some of the containers are purchased premiums, however most have been earned by missions for the past few months.

I was hoping to get a radar upgrade, but no such luck. I hope you guys enjoy the video.

• Angry 1

[WPP]
Members
517 posts
5,464 battles

WARNING:  this is over 33 minutes long and there is no summary.

[RKLES]
Members
7,212 posts
9,006 battles
40 minutes ago, galspanic said:

Then by all means somebody summarize what they got in a nice list lol.

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,802 posts
15,249 battles

I recently got a SuperContainer; 7 days premium ... can't complain.

[TFK]
[TFK]
Alpha Tester
1,073 posts
12,847 battles
1 hour ago, galspanic said:

1 hour ago, Admiral_Thrawn_1 said:

Then by all means somebody summarize what they got in a nice list lol.

Guys at the end of the video is a summation count of all the container rewards.  I thought I would let you know that fact.

• Cool 1

Members
142 posts

If the summary is anything other than, "not worth the time/money," I'd be surprised.

[YORHA]
Members
3,336 posts
1 hour ago, galspanic said:

angtft.jpg?w=636

• Funny 1

[SF-A]
Members
2,895 posts
5,707 battles

33:05 is the summary. Interesting video, with a good sample size.

[WPP]
Members
517 posts
5,464 battles
1 hour ago, Tpaktop2_1 said:

Guys at the end of the video is a summation count of all the container rewards.  I thought I would let you know that fact.

Sorry.  First, for not seeing the summary buried in there but at 5 minutes in I was toast.  Second, for getting nothing of significant value.  When loot crates are dangled in front of players as a reward it’d be nice to feel like you were rewarded.  200 crates represents a lot of time and, possibly, money to get stuff that you can get in the game for pennies.

(Cue the “Damn millennials whining like babies over free stuff” crowd.)

[WOLF3]
Members
6,461 posts
2,405 battles

There is a summary at 33:04.  But it isn't complete.  I saw at least one mod go by (SC at 7:35) but it's not in this list.  NO consumables??  And how were these crates obtained?  All S&C choice, all aged out (i.e random)?  How many collection crates?

WoWS 200 container summary C.jpg

[TFK]
[TFK]
Alpha Tester
1,073 posts
12,847 battles
8 hours ago, Happy668 said:

how many super containers?

Three of them. One Engine boost mod one, one hundred Juliet Charlie signal flags, and seven days of premium

7 hours ago, iDuckman said:

There is a summary at 33:04.  But it isn't complete.  I saw at least one mod go by (SC at 7:35) but it's not in this list.  NO consumables??  And how were these crates obtained?  All S&C choice, all aged out (i.e random)?  How many collection crates?

WoWS 200 container summary C.jpg

Consumables? I can buy those 24/7 when needed. You are right about the mod. The upgrade was an engine boost mod 1. I had that in my notes, but misplaced that for some reason in the final. Signals are important to me at this time because you can not purchase them in the game. All the crates were obtain. In regards to collection crates, there were 49 of them.

Edited by Tpaktop2_1

[DFNT]
Members
73 posts
2,411 battles

For anyone who wants to watch the whole thing...YouTube can be set to 2x speed in the settings, right next to the HD selector. 

• Cool 1

[TFK]
[TFK]
Alpha Tester
1,073 posts
12,847 battles
11 minutes ago, RedBarchetta3 said:

For anyone who wants to watch the whole thing...YouTube can be set to 2x speed in the settings, right next to the HD selector. 

Sometimes you forget how to use the tools properly you are given. Good to know. :Smile_great:

[WOLF3]
Members
6,461 posts
2,405 battles
3 hours ago, Tpaktop2_1 said:

Consumables? I can buy those 24/7 when needed. You are right about the mod. The upgrade was an engine boost mod 1. I had that in my notes, but misplaced that for some reason in the final. Signals are important to me at this time because you can not purchase them in the game. All the crates were obtain. In regards to collection crates, there were 49 of them.

Whether you value them or not, I'm surprised that you didn't track them for completeness.  It would be nice to know their drop rate from S&C.  Next time, too, you might want to separate out the collection crates in the summary.

Currently I spam Consumables.  Except for the Econ flags - which *can* be bought - I'm doing okay on flags. 

Again, thanks for doing this.  The more data the better the science.

1,266 posts
13 battles
3 hours ago, RedBarchetta3 said:

I forgot about this setting, tbh. Anyway, thanks for the video. It was interesting to see.

Sign in to follow this