You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Erebthoron

When you finally see this...

9 comments in this topic

[ARGSY]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,174 posts
18,873 battles

mkViBmR.jpg

I agree with all the other players that said you need to make it to R10 early. I was two wins away after 20 battles within two days, but decited to not going on because of work. I found time again about one week into ranked. And it was terrible. I went down to 14 within two days and needed 62 battles to make it finally to R10. You are lucky if you get only one AFK and two other player who have an idea how ranked work. There is nearly no team play, lot's of yolo rush from BB. Most players now just made it to 15. Since I'm usually stop at 10 I'm not sure if I should go on after this. On the other side I have all T10 besides the Midway to choose from and I usually enjoy the higher tier games.

[SWOB]
Members
2,707 posts
15,736 battles
12 minutes ago, Erebthoron said:

I agree with all the other players that said you need to make it to R10 early.

I was afraid of this. I've only managed 7 games so far, so I'm a few ranks away from 10. Not even sure it's worth it now.

Members
1,457 posts
12,302 battles

Was one star away, pretty easy grind, then went on just a horrendous losing streak, dropped all the way back to 15, now at 13, will try to get to 10 by weekend.  Good job getting there

[FOXEH]
Members
3,349 posts
12,081 battles

Congrats @Erebthoron. I had an early goal and desire to make it to R10 but just not gonna happen. Four games in - win, loss, win, loss. At my starting point and done. Just no energy for this grind anymore...

[RLGN]
Members
8,241 posts
17,239 battles
40 minutes ago, Khafni said:

Just no energy for this grind anymore...

NOOOOOO!!! Say it isn’t so Khafni!

Every time I even think about advancing higher than I normally do, (Rank 15,) everything goes to hell.

Last season it took two days and s relatively painless ten games. This time it took the same two days, but fifteen games.

As soon as I hit 15? ‘I’M DONE!’ I had my irrevocable R15, and I haven’t looked back.

Edited by Estimated_Prophet

[STW-M]
Members
2,042 posts
5,861 battles

Heh, I get an easy escape from the salt of rank 9-2 based on one simple fact:

I don't have any tier 10s:cap_haloween:.

[-K-]
[-K-]
Members
605 posts
4,809 battles

The longer you wait the harder it gets. The decent players tend to make 5 to 2 bracket quickly. 

Heck the 10 - 5 bracket is getting really bad. DDs die in under three minutes, that is 3 to 4 on one side. 

I hope not to see that save level at rank 10 but reverted back to 12.

[OPEC]
Members
943 posts
5,108 battles
2 hours ago, Panzer1113 said:

Was one star away, pretty easy grind, then went on just a horrendous losing streak, dropped all the way back to 15, now at 13, will try to get to 10 by weekend.  Good job getting there

Lost six in a row one star away from 10, too...

[ZR]
WoWS Wiki Editor
564 posts
4,789 battles

As some have said already, R6-10 bracket is worse. It has a ton of people who have somehow gotten to R10 but are nowhere near good enough to get to R5, or even R9.