You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
JediMasterDraco

Graf Zep Launch Date

13 comments in this topic

[NGA]
Members
1,295 posts
7,849 battles

As anyone who paid attention to this ship's rather rocky development knows, the ship's initial purchasers have a three-month exclusivity period after the ship was finished with testing (not to mention an additional unique camo but I'd wager that'll be available for doubloons). On the special dev blog devoted to Graf Zep, it was mentioned as finalized on March 14.  Does this mean we can expect the full release around mid-June? If a mod could give us an answer that they know it would be real appreciated. I'm just asking since I was rather eager to grab her before it was revealed how weak she was and I've been following her progress devoutly. Admittedly I wish she still had the Bismark's secondary range that she had at one point, but hey, can't have everything. @Gneisenau013

Edited by JediMasterDraco

[SIDE]
Members
1,437 posts

In for one too. Would like to know when to start clearing out the car ashtrays and family room couches for change. Lol.

• Funny 1

Members
1,640 posts
7,479 battles

Kinda annoyied that I lost out on the camo, I had intended to buy the ship but the money I needed came just a few days short.

Just waiting on her release now, ironically both the ship and money will available at the same, in 3 months. ;D

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts

ROFLMAO 

When I read the title of the thread I saw Graf Zep "Lunch Date "

All I could think of is some outdoor French Cafe  near the Marseilles Port

• Cool 1
  • Funny 3

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,815 posts
10,343 battles

Just because WG could put her on sale after 3 months doesn't mean they will.

I read it more as a minimum than a promise.

[WGA]
Administrator, Developers
900 posts
5,970 battles
47 minutes ago, JediMasterDraco said:

As anyone who paid attention to this ship's rather rocky development knows, the ship's initial purchasers have a three-month exclusivity period after the ship was finished with testing (not to mention an additional unique camo but I'd wager that'll be available for doubloons). On the special dev blog devoted to Graf Zep, it was mentioned as finalized on March 14.  Does this mean we can expect the full release around mid-June? If a mod could give us an answer that they know it would be real appreciated. I'm just asking since I was rather eager to grab her before it was revealed how weak she was and I've been following her progress devoutly. Admittedly I wish she still had the Bismark's secondary range that she had at one point, but hey, can't have everything. @Gneisenau013

Thanks for the ping, I haven't heard anything different from information you've heard.

I'll keep my radar on the lookout for any new information regarding the Graf Zeppelin.

"Efforts and courage are not enough without purpose and direction." - John F. Kennedy, President (US)

#anchoraweigh

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,804 posts
15,278 battles
17 minutes ago, mofton said:

I read it more as a minimum than a promise.

Sort of like "Missouri is here to stay!"

[STW-M]
Members
2,096 posts
5,894 battles

Alternatively, if you want to be historically accurate, turn GZ into a purchasable port decoration instead :Smile_playing:.

[INTEL]
Members
8,592 posts
25,732 battles

Actually purchasable port decorations would be awesome. Tugboats, tenders, cranes, restaurants, whatever, maybe some with XP bonuses or credit reductions, sold as rewards or mission and campaign goals, or for doubloons, credits, or cash.....

[RKLES]
Members
7,214 posts
9,006 battles

How about we have Graf Zeppplin scheduled for Release.... NEVER! 

Lol that ship and it’s AP Bombs are far too strong if 1 bomb hit pretty much wipes out a full HP BB to the point where they get finished off by any nearby enemy guns including DD guns. I know Graf Zeplin has some weaknesses which I would be willing to say have those buffed if the AP bomb power got dialed back a little.

[WOLFB]
[WOLFB]
Beta Testers
1,446 posts
6,834 battles
4 hours ago, Admiral_Thrawn_1 said:

How about we have Graf Zeppplin scheduled for Release.... NEVER! 

Lol that ship and it’s AP Bombs are far too strong if 1 bomb hit pretty much wipes out a full HP BB to the point where they get finished off by any nearby enemy guns including DD guns. I know Graf Zeplin has some weaknesses which I would be willing to say have those buffed if the AP bomb power got dialed back a little.

LOL, If it was not OP, no one would have brought it. :Smile_teethhappy: 

[TF03]
Members
739 posts
2,703 battles
17 hours ago, JediMasterDraco said:

My guess would be depends how far off the rework is going to be, i'm hoping they do put it up for sale after the 3 months as i want to get it to but if the rework is going to be finished not to long after that even if it's 3 more months it wouldn't surprise me if WG didn't put it up for sale to solve the problem off people wanting a refund if they don't like the rework.

[RKLES]
Members
7,214 posts
9,006 battles
21 hours ago, JediMasterDraco said:

Bismarck Secondary Range would be fair trade to give back to Graf Zeplin in exchange for losing that AP Bombs power.